Reviews for Mr Brightside
Fwe chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Dude. I started reading this, and like 5 seconds later Mr. Brightside came on the radio. How freakish is that? :P Okay... so it's not so strange, but... Great story! :D I'm liking it so far. ;) Can't wait to read the rest. :D

~Ren~
thecrazyone357 chapter 3 . 6/4/2005
um, i went to your live journal and its not there yet, should i give ya some time cuz ur sick( well according to ur journal)? its a good story though! its dumb that they wont except song stories any more...
IDoNotJudge chapter 3 . 6/3/2005
Stupid rules, i'll check out Livejournal *Kicks rules* dumb stupid things
lovesdigsdmanded chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
i have one request, don't kill greg. make it heart wrenching. and hopefully make my cry while reading it. just don't kill greg.. i like greg.
HeHeHe chapter 2 . 5/11/2005
do u know who i am?...your fellow negro tot...lol...luv ya...keep writin'..
FicFreak6 chapter 2 . 5/10/2005
aw OMG THAT IS SO SAD! please post soon! I must know what happened to my Greggo...
will-you-wont chapter 2 . 5/9/2005
that was so good...scuse me i have to go find some tissues...:'(
Lily of the Shadow chapter 2 . 5/7/2005
oh no! ;.; poor greg.

is this the end or are you going to continue?

either way, very good story. _ very emotional, very well written.
manda chapter 2 . 5/6/2005
OMG! DON'T DIE GREG NO! This is such a sad fic I was practically crying. But it's so good. UPDATE!
redheadleela chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
hey i wanna warn u that songfics are no longer allowed on so i recomend that you remove it coz if someone reports you your account could be deleted sorry to be the bearer of bad news and i personally think its a stupid rule
IDoNotJudge chapter 2 . 5/6/2005
They should ban doctors from giving sad looks after surgery! Dont kill Greg, cuz im pretty sure the tv show is gonna bury him alive. :'( POST SOON! And i want to kick Hanks sorry but...gr i hate him...
SeriouslyIt'sMine chapter 2 . 5/6/2005
It's just so well written. Thats all I can say. The song fits perfectly, the emotions are not ooc. It's just great!

Ill be waiting for the next bit.
Kelly chapter 2 . 5/6/2005
No please don't kill off Greg. Let them get together. This is so sad. Can't wait for more!
UnspokenLoves chapter 2 . 5/5/2005
Aww poor Greg, poor Sara. Greggo has to live.
Kaylee chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
Wow, i like very much. I love the killers and mr. brightside is my all time favorite song. Actually, the first time i listened to it i thought of greg, sara, and grissom. i think its awsome you wrote a fic about it.

:)Kaylee