Reviews for Mind Games
elleelle chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Loved, loved, loved, this version of replicarter. the ending was definitely a surprise too!
tocks chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Holy crap this is amazing. I'm a recently SG-1 addict and of course I got sucked into the ship. This is the first lengthy fic I've read - usually been sticking to episode tags and "missing scenes" as I went through the seasons. Finishing up S8 now so I figured I'd risk a longer story and what luck that this is the one I found. I really enjoyed the RepliCarter storyline on the show and wish they'd done a little bit more - which is where your fic comes in. It was PERFECT. I've come across a handful of people that write Jack and Sam well but you just had the whole team and Thor and everything spot on. I want to keep rambling but I won't. Even though this is 4 or so years late I had to let you know how much I love it. Will be going through your other fics ASAP :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
you should write a sequel because you definately left it hanging!
MeadowUndertown chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Hey,

Just thought i'd let you know that, i really enjoyed this story, i think you did a great job, i know its a few years old but i just found it, but anyway thanks for the great read.

x
TREAP chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Brilliant!
Fortune Zyne chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Oh no!
Ann-sgcfan chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Loved the story! Really like the ending... especially the last two lines (I had to read it a few times to be sure). :)
Cameron1 chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Wow. Just wow.

This is an absolute master piece. You've got the characterization just right. A brilliant peice of work.

Cameron1
sandy chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
Wonderful! Thanks.
lkq chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
A very enjoyable read!
Kitty S chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
once again, I'm in awe of your talent.
getcarter chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Wow, that was a really great story! And Jack and Sam together...what more can you ask for!
SG1-Fanfic chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Great story! Very well-written! And - love that ending! :)
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 1 . 5/2/2005