Reviews for Echizen and the Seigaku Regulars
leina chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
is there a movie to go with this because this sounds very interesting! but y is tezuka and fuji together and eiji and oishi together? well i can tell about y those 2 togther but overall this was interesting!1 but mean 2... well i litle! i just finished up watching the series! im soooooo sad! i love this series! wwwwwaaaaahhhhhhhhh
Sushi-chama chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
_ It rocks! It's so funny! ROFLMAO! Ryoma killed Daigoro... and even in non-adult fics you still add in hints of yaoi... And in the end Ryoma ends up in the asylum... I salute you! Hope you'll post more fics soon
DnKS-giRLs chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
You're evil indeed, but as we are also some demons oursellves, we shall share the same term of fun, and for us, this fic is really fun to read! Nice work, dear...
Juunko chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
That was funny... We all knew that Fuji was evil... _
jfqzx chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
wahahaha! poor ryoma. you're right. Any sane person would've gone nutters! and fuji and tez's "toys" eep! don't want to know hehe. and eiji's plushie! o... evil eiji... interesting XD i like the part were he nearly suffocated in the bed. and what is the moral of the story? never piss of the seigaku regulars. "And no one is allowed to smile around him, or close their eyes for extended periods of time." I love that line hehe. I think if I were in his predicament I'd be the same too ... in the crackhouse XD anyway...

Whoever the ~_~ reviewer is, if you hate OOCs then I suggest you Look at the genre of the story before reading. There's a reason this was under the humour/parody section.
SevieIsCute chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
HAHA LOL! This was hilarious! I loved it! TOo bad you couldn't have put more MomoRyo, but thats ok! I love fairytale parodies! Please do another one!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
This is a disappointment. For a start, you made Echizen Ryoma a drama queen. And the OOC-ness is killing me. I expect much better from you next time. I even couldn't keep on reading halfway of the story.
KagomeGirl021 chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Hahaha you know what, you should do a alternate ending where ryoma ends up with Momo as a boyfriend hehe and only leaves the forest to get food. hehe he turns into one of them _ hehe that would be funny!
ruji chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
that was greato! i love fairytale parodies~ and yours was wonderful! *chuckles* Fuji and Mitsu's toys... how interesting.