Reviews for What I'm Here For
Takada Saiko chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Aw... Gotta love Mark...
Falling April chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
*sniffles and smiles weakly* Why is it that this story reminds me so much of US?

I love it. I told you that already, but I want to say it again. I love it. (And I love you, baby) Don't you ever stop writing - you're gonna be famous someday, just you watch. And I'll get to smile and say "That's MY Aubrey. Isn't she amazing?" Because then the world will have started to see how absolutively amazing you are.

Forever and a day,

Your April
LongLiveLarson chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Aww, thats really cute. You should continue it.
Renthead112305 chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
this is such a great story you should continue please!
L. M. Ward chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
AW! That is so sweet! Me likes! Write more!
incendiary-wit chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
It's so sweet...hardly full on fluff, but definitely some moments of squee. The angst isn't too bad...I guess.

*inspiration strikes, starts singing*

Nanananananana

Now Aubrey, you get to be happy

nanananana

I give you unlimited time

Nanananananana

Write more fluff and go and be happy
DaggerQuill chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
aw. im not that big into mark/roger but this was cute. i have a cold right now, so i can relate, dont have AIDS though. very cute and sad. well done
kabodan chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
marvelous

you're a star
the-fraulein chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Aww! That was sweet angst. Sad, but adorable at the same time. It totally made my day to have a new fic by you to read and it was great! Aww, *hugs Roger* poor baby. He's such a jackass. Great work, can't wait to read more of your stuff!
I heart scrawny Jewish boys chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Aww, Motherly!Marky is my favorite...and Denial!Roger is pretty close up there. I love the little things...the window opening, the Battle of the Soup, the brandishing of the spoon, the search for the last clean bowl. You're a tremendously good writer, m'dear. Please, please keep it up! I crave more! Those author alerts in my inbox REALLY make my day...