Reviews for The Hard Road
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I loved this story so much!

Could you please write a sequel to this story? Could you please make the sequel a male pregnancy story? And could you please make Trunks submissive?
mei chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Please do more pleas please please! *On knees beging*

you are cool! you have one or 2 typos but that ant bad. and this story must go on!
Beaochcloe chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
hello wud yhu mind tellin me tht website 4 tht gohan x trunks thing?
kara chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
cute. love the ending.
chibisukerina chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Hi! I've been reading some of your stories recently, and I just had to tell you how amazing I thought they were! My favorite is definitely Angel Eyes, it's really good! And I also read I'll Be There For You, I loved it! And this one is great too! Anyway, I just wanted to tell you how great I thought your writing was and how much I enjoyed your stories.
Chibi Serenity Chan chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
That story got me teary eyed eyed...;

I love that song, well used in this fic!
The 13th Jinx chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
aw! I love it!
shadowsaremyfortress chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
omg omg omg omg so good :) I love it I hope theres more to come. -
Lunadia chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
sque! I adored it! that was great! -swoons-

~~Lunadia~~
Lucy-the-happy-cheesecake chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
short and very sweet i love this pairing seen as i'm the happy cheese cake here is a slice of cheese cake ( its a little award i give people to say your storys good keep going and you'll get two bravo!
CrowKaiba chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
This is so flipping awesome! _ Great Job!
itsasledgehammer chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
lol. I love that. "We'll flip for it" I can see them doing that, too.
Sunshine Llama chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
AH! Oh my fucking god! I love happy stories! Fuck, i was bouncing off the walls after reading this. Godd stories, specially happy stories make me go insane. I loved, as if you couldn't tell. Wann agive Trunks, Gohand and you big hug. Great writing, WRITE MORE! different subject, or same, me no care, want to be happy hyper more!

-The Llama sends you hug and love
Chervil chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
) I like it very much. I just spent the better part of the day reading most of your stories - yours were the first Trunks/Gohan stories I've read, and now you've got me addicted to them. D:

But I like your stories - all of them - and I'll be waiting for you to write more. )
Princess Katreena chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Hi loved it!

Realy cool...looking forward to reading more of your fics...LadyKATT