Reviews for Kagome a Hanyou?
Kill the lecherous hentai
Brittney Thomas chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Wow This is really interesting!
I hate shesshoma chapter 13 . 1/29/2014
Nnnnnnnooooo more sesshomure I hate him
Qwerty chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Nice concept, but it's a little too OOC and fast-paced for my liking.

-First of all, Kikyo sounds like a stereotypical evil villain-cross whiny teenage girl. In the anime, at least, she was much more mature than that.

-Secondly, this all happened a little too quickly for my tastes. Everyone was just like: "Ok, you're a half-demon", and went to bed.

-Finally, punctuation. You should do a quick once-over of the story to get rid of the (few) mistakes.

I'm not hating on you, as I said, I love the concept and I look forward to reading more of this. Those were just a few points to improve upon.
nathalie chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
What just happen wen kagome was at the spring? Did they rap her!?
plss answer!
olivia.brown.777363 chapter 16 . 6/10/2013
hell ya love it
olivia.brown.777363 chapter 14 . 6/10/2013
fuck sesshomaru
thelastunicorn chapter 36 . 4/21/2012
i love this story. it is really good. i can't wait for the sequel to come out.
SamyJo chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
I have to say... Kagome's...kind of annoying now. -_- And she exclaims too much. :T

Also, everything is going by pretty fast with not much happening in each scene. Other than that, it's pretty decent. :)
dog girl 1 chapter 36 . 7/25/2010
i loved the story and i want to know what happens next dose naraku go after inuyasha and kagome and mabye their kids and do they kill naraku again i dont know i'm not the writer of the story so i wander what happens next time on inuyasha agiato ( and if not spelled right then thank you)

dog girl 1
vampira13 chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
(epp!) First chapter and there's already juiciness.
Mika the Dark princess chapter 17 . 11/20/2007
I love it!
dmitric300 chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
well, that sucked. I slapped my forhead rather hard when I read the second paragraph. Everyone's out of character, kikyo's a joke... I'm not even going to talk about kagome. You fail. (at fanfics)
Akatana chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Weird...what did you change on this story? I can't see the change!
Akatana chapter 17 . 1/30/2007
Kikyo died! We! Well...not...that i'm happy...(giggles and saying things 'bout Kikyo dying) Good fic, really like it. And i think Tessa it's a good name...*_* Who's Tessa by the way?