Reviews for In it for the Long Haul
to lazy to login chapter 8 . 11/28/2011
please don't give up...i love this story, i've only read it a million times!
Invisiblegirl16 chapter 8 . 10/14/2011
This has been great so far. Are you going to make a chapter 9, because the summary says discontinued . . .

If you are, I can't wait! But if you're not, you should. This has gotten good. Poor Kenny, poor doped up Kenny.
guz chapter 8 . 9/22/2009
omg!

i loved it so much (loved 'cause i figured out you won't continue), is awesome 3 i wasn't able to stop reading 'til the end so i didn't do homeworks XD, well congratulations for the good work, if you decide to continue this one the let me know please... you can leave a message in my DA page :3 guzguz93./
RocketPAPrika chapter 8 . 9/21/2008
I absolutley love this story, and I can't wait to read more...even thought the last up-date was 2006 XD
Basser chapter 8 . 4/12/2008
So wait, has Kenny stopped being reincarnated? He seems to pop back in one piece whenever that happens. Much less costly than surgery to just off him for a quick trip to the afterlife, haha..

In any case, immensely entertaining. Always love to see Pip and Kyle kicking some ass, and of course the caring!Cartman is a nice touch. The relationships are done quite tactfully as well. Of course the most obvious being Kenny/Cartman. Hard to find many of those that seem believable, but the events here really seem to lead inevitably to the pairing. So high five! Hope to see more of this soon!
L1GHTB0X chapter 8 . 2/14/2008
I love this. I can't think of anything else to say but I love this. I know it hasn't been updated in a while but I look forward to it if you ever update.
Peaches-Destroyer chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
*sigh*

look, i ADORE this story- it's probably going on my top ten list, but if you're not gonna update, please at least give it to someone else to complete?
cherrysmex23 chapter 8 . 11/2/2007
Gah! Poor Kenny!

omg you have to update SOON! This is, like, the best story ever!
bakichan chapter 8 . 9/24/2007
Just wanna let you know, even though it's been forever and a week, that if you ever do update again, you have at least one fan looking forward to it :3
Lore chapter 8 . 3/5/2007
DAMN YOU! You can't write something this good and then not update! Its not fair! *Cries*
Blue Raja chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
By far my favourite South Park fanfic ever! Even though I'm not into slash and I think it's odd that there's so much of it for SP, I love love love your writing and it's very well done and I'm riveted to the story. I hope you write more soon!

*eagerly waiting more*

Steff (Blue Raja)
Caith chapter 8 . 10/21/2006
I. LOVE. YOU. *jumps on Queen Vega* This is a fantastic fic. Plus, I love the pairing of Kenyn and Cartman. I was slowly but surely becoming convinced that I was the only one who liked Eric... Oh, and disregard that devart comment you got from me, because I'm a dumbass and didn't check on ffnet for more chapters...

update? Please? *attempts chibi eyes, fails miserably*
krista chapter 8 . 10/2/2006
Damn.

This story was really moving, you know? I love your characterization of Kenny. :) Thanks for writing this, dude, and keep writing.
Dark enchanter chapter 8 . 10/1/2006
kick-ass story, and I love how kenny recognizes that he's died so many times. I can't wait for an update though, I want to know how it all turns out!
Eternal Dragon101 chapter 8 . 10/1/2006
WOW! Amazing story. I think you captured every character well.

Flames Out