Reviews for Lord of the Taters II
lastofthecrimelords chapter 10 . 9/20/2010
this is the funniest thing i have EVER EVER EVER READ. as in EVER.

I laughed so hard I scared the cat off and fell into the wall. and then I slid down the wall and carried on laughing until my little brother came and sat on me, saying, "I looobbbbe my Ali, Ali," which sobered me up straight away. Ewwww.

anyway, I think you get the picture.
cmjrwalker chapter 19 . 7/3/2006
Ok, this was hilarious, darling. I cannot wait until you update, (if you do). In fact I only have one thing that I wasn't ok with, and it's really small, but you said when they got the horses from Eomer that Legolas used a saddle, when he didn't. That's all, please don't shoot me. I still love it, especially Grima, "You Lie!"

Keep up the good work!

cmjrwalker
GabrielSilk chapter 19 . 1/22/2006
Hehehe...Now that is what I call FUNNY! Very very funny! Grima: You lie! Me again: Shut up Grima. Anyway, keep going!
mdmefrancaise chapter 19 . 11/5/2005
Ah man, your parody is awesome! I love Denethor and I hope that you will write more of him soon in a Return of the King parody! Please write more! I need a laugh!
Stacy-comedy chapter 19 . 10/9/2005
I like this but oh what a long wait! Please please please update a little sooner next time :)
Gir The Insane Flamin Ninja chapter 10 . 10/4/2005
awesome update update update our suffer evil piggies of death or my army of pink ninja monkeys
Gir The Insane Flamin Ninja chapter 19 . 10/4/2005
i find that gnome highly disturbing and your story is so funny its the best parody ive ever read awesome job *throws muffin at author* awesome job update soon
ZePuKa chapter 19 . 10/4/2005
yea! i've finally caught up on my reading! as always, twas very funy, a lil disturbing in places, but overall very funny! i shall await the next chapter, however long it takes...
marauder4ever chapter 19 . 10/3/2005
you lie! lol awesome chapter! awsome fic!cant wait to hear more!
leggyluver4eva chapter 19 . 10/3/2005
yes lawn gnomes are scary... loved the boy scout thing!
FanFictionFantom chapter 19 . 10/2/2005
i LOVE the YOU LIE thingy. ever since i read this i go around yelling YOU LIE at people. don't you love influencing people?
Hippie Jade chapter 19 . 10/2/2005
hey! never reviewed before, the evil muffins and knife-wielding squirrels wouldn't let me. any-who... great story! i love it! the best fic i think i've ever read! (truth, only the king of the potato people lie)

UPDATE SOON!

god thats a really random reveiw!

Must dash, sugar high won’t last forever!

In the future I want to take over the world with evil flying monkeys! MAHAHAHAHAHA ( I watch too much wizard of oz)

i'll be going now...
slash chapter 18 . 9/28/2005
I really hope that's not the last chapter! I've read part one and two along with my two other friends and we're obsessed- this is so funny- keep writing!
balrogofpittsburgh chapter 17 . 9/4/2005
Hey, just read your last two chapters to the kids - we've been at the beach & then my computer broke down. WE LAUGHED. Thanks for the fun. Aragorn is so clueless through this whole story. And I always enjoy it when the book & movie versions flagrantly conflict (Eomer & Haldir at Helms' Shack). Thanks for the laughs!
marauder4ever chapter 18 . 8/25/2005
lol this story rox! i look forward to reading return of the king! :)

* marauder4ever *