Reviews for A Battle of Egos
Clotho's Salvation chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
I like this. It's rather dark, like you said, but it is so well written, and I like seeing it from Pip's perspective- it feels like the reader was floating with him.
noname00 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Well I'm not completely sure what to say about this aside from liking itxD I couldn't help but feel sorry for how it ended up though
BrazeRancor chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I don't really know what to say... other than; 'great job!'
Tonnerre chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Wow, that's hard. In the best way possible though. Twisted too. Makes for a good horror story.
Mirra Mirra chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
I love the way this is written. However, I doubt that Seras would develope into such a dark, selfish person, so I suppose it's slightly OOC. I loved Pip's character, and once again, the style is wonderful.
bobalina chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Son of a BITCH. Oh well. Keep writing!

Toodles,

bobalina
MissWulf chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
This story was well written...but...It was so sad..
Pip Benadette chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
I prefer happy endings but this was cool.
MM chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
sadness...
SirDracula chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
A great story, passion, deception, they want to do good and remain with each others. I am glad you didn't portrait Seras as the perfect good girl (very unrealistic take), but as a flawed woman who wanted to move on. Same with Pip, he was not the hero, even if he was the victim. A tragedy, neither could let go. I am going to fave this.
Endless Rhapsody chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
Oh my, this is the best PxS story I read. I was waiting for someone to take the dark path!
CrowRavenSpirit chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
I never thought their happiness was going to last. And yes, Seras is likely to be the one who makes the first mistake. Pip was selfless with her.

~ CrowRaven
lyn chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
write more
Necrophiliac chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
Dark P&S? Is the first one I saw and one of the best written stories of this couple.
JediBenSkywalker chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
My heart aches for Pip (he deserved a lot better than Seras in canon. Seras always struck me as a clingly needy thing). The story is well written even if dark.