Reviews for A Battle of Egos
Rowknan chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
Just wow, that was pretty amazing. And in all actuality entirely plausible for the Hellsing universe. While I doubt that Seras would be terribly promiscuous, being a vampire would take its toll on her psyche. Pip would be forced to watch as she slowly became something like Alucard. He would try to comfort her yes, but willpower can only take one so far. Although I'd imagine that neither would mind fighting that much with Seras' bloodlust and Pip being Pip.
Clotho's Salvation chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
I like this. It's rather dark, like you said, but it is so well written, and I like seeing it from Pip's perspective- it feels like the reader was floating with him.
noname00 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Well I'm not completely sure what to say about this aside from liking itxD I couldn't help but feel sorry for how it ended up though
BrazeRancor chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I don't really know what to say... other than; 'great job!'
Tonnerre chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Wow, that's hard. In the best way possible though. Twisted too. Makes for a good horror story.
Mirra Mirra chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
I love the way this is written. However, I doubt that Seras would develope into such a dark, selfish person, so I suppose it's slightly OOC. I loved Pip's character, and once again, the style is wonderful.
bobalina chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Son of a BITCH. Oh well. Keep writing!

Toodles,

bobalina
MissWulf chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
This story was well written...but...It was so sad..
Pip Benadette chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
I prefer happy endings but this was cool.
MM chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
sadness...
SirDracula chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
A great story, passion, deception, they want to do good and remain with each others. I am glad you didn't portrait Seras as the perfect good girl (very unrealistic take), but as a flawed woman who wanted to move on. Same with Pip, he was not the hero, even if he was the victim. A tragedy, neither could let go. I am going to fave this.
Endless Rhapsody chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
Oh my, this is the best PxS story I read. I was waiting for someone to take the dark path!
CrowRavenSpirit chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
I never thought their happiness was going to last. And yes, Seras is likely to be the one who makes the first mistake. Pip was selfless with her.

~ CrowRaven
lyn chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
write more
Necrophiliac chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
Dark P&S? Is the first one I saw and one of the best written stories of this couple.