Reviews for Uncertainty In Grimmauld Place
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Did Sirius just become a wingman for Ginny?
nayin17 chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Liked it
TimeToWriteIsHistory chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
This was the oddest chapter yet. I don't even know how you come up with these. I now really hope you have a chapter with Bill because you mentioned him again.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Oh Harry and Sirius, both of them are so troubled, and so closed off, it kinda makes me sad :/ At least Ginny sees it, maybe she'll help :)
ArwenGranger chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Another great scene.
XfallenstarO chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Very well written!
Sirius-strider-sparrow chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
LupinFan227 chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
I'm such a fan of your snippets from Grimmauld Place, and I get so excited when you post a new one! This one was just a bit melancholy but with some comic relief in it. I'm always impressed by how your create these situations around information we already know, such as Ron and the purple robes. It's like giving us an extra little glimse into what else was going on that summer. It was terrific, and I can't wait for another one from you.
Celi chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
This was really great!
Raiining chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
Good story!

A few lines confused me though .. I almost thought you had inserted a break but cancelled it out.

What about Hermione? What’s she?”

“But that’s…”

“I’m in no mood for self-pity.” She wanted to ask what he’d been doing holed up in his bedroom for the last week, but it wasn’t the time, so she laughed instead. She looked at the other photo

I just didn't get the "no mood for self-pity" part.

but the story itself was excellent, and I love how you put these characters in these strange situations ...:-)
boredanddelirious chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
wonderful. But, oh. Poor Harry, Sirius, and Ginny. Good job subtly pulling at the angsty heartstrings!
Blood Demons chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
that was good, are you going to add more?