Reviews for Confessions
guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
very cute, my only problem is that it was one giant paragraph, but still good!
Ava Miranda Dakedavra chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Awness! At the end I mean. not when cyborg bashed him...that was mean and I wanted to jump in there and tell them both to stop and if they didn't I'd inflict serious pain on them.
Little Miss Juliet chapter 2 . 12/22/2007
Yo! What is with Cyborg being such a jerk? Oh well, I still like it.
Raven Zinthos chapter 2 . 3/30/2006
Okay, nice. Glad you updated.

There was alot of crying in this fic, huh?

Mystic Golden Wolf chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
cute, needs some lines between speakers but that aside really good...

Pax nC
ninja-chick-yuki chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
O! very good! I would, however, sugjest, posibly, putting some paragraph breaks in. it would make it easyer to read. not to mention make it look longer.
for the love of literature chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
Good job, brandy! i want to read more!
Thedowntoearthguy chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
this is good. hope you witre more on this.
Satu-D-2 chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Very good. Just a hint, it's easier to read when you enter when a different person speaks. It breaks the paragraph up a bit. I think this story could be at least twice as long if you do that.

Other then that its a very good story. I like it .
X-and-Y chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
dont listen to the "this is critism" chick. She/He is so wrong. Yea you made a few mistakes but, who doesnt? serioulsy, if your gonna go around reading stories just to find gramatical errors, there may just be something mentally wrong with you. but ANYWAY, i love it. its so cute.

bia :3
YourFriendlyHelper chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
Alright, I'll try to explain this to you nicely.

You're not meant to be here.

There's a lot of things wrong with your first chapter. Here's a lengthy list of problems:

1) You need to divide it into paragraphs. I don't think I need to give you an example.

2) You must learn to use grammar correctly.

Original: The Titans were at the “pizza parlor” having lunch. Again Beastboy and Cyborg were arguing over their usual ‘tofu or meat’ disagreement. “tofu!” BB screamed, “No! the all meat experience, you little green freak!” Cy insulted BB.

Corrected: The Titans were having lunch at the Pizza Parlor. As usual, Beast Boy and Cyborg were in an argument over tofu and meat.

"Tofu!" Beast Boy screamed.

"No! The all meat experience, you little green freak!" Cyborg insulted Beast Boy.

3) Even though the corrected version sounded better than the orginal that you wrote, both sound boring. I'm not talking about the storyline. The way that you used the words makes the story sound boring. I think you should try to spice things up by using more words to describe things.

4) When you write a fanfiction, you've got a great burden on your back. That burden is to make sure that no one acts out of character. If you make up a new character, that's fine. But you can't make Beast Boy start crying because Cyborg told him he's pathetic. It's like making Raven buy a pink skirt, or making Slade say that he's giving up world domination because he'd like to work on his collection of dandelions. It just doensn't work, and no one likes it. (Keep in mind, every single character that you've mentioned in this story acted out of character.)

I'd mention more problems, but by now I'm wiped out. I hope you don't take things the wrong way. ;)

(By the way, this isn't flaming. This is criticism!)
Beansie chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
Guess who!

Ok, I do have a few things to say first (please don't hurt me!)

Can you change it so it's not all in one paragraph. That kinda made it hard for me to read.

Also I didn't entirely care for when Robin said that they would have to go home because of Cyborg's joke. I don't know, he just seemed to fatherly.

I really enjoyed the beginning:

“Tofu!”

“No! the all meat experience, you little green freak!”

Yeah, I laughed!

Who stole my can opener?
bluie chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
looks cute!
BBRAY 4EVER chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
that is so cute. this story reminds me of the relationship between robin and starfire. its soo friggen obvious they like each other! u could write a really good book if u put ur mind to it. bb and ray 4 ever! love ur pen name. lol.
Blaze chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
im not much of a raebb person but this is good. um..but beast boy cried? why are robin and star acting like th parents and the rest as the lil kids? please update!