Reviews for Old Sparks
Guest chapter 5 . 7/14/2014
How about u could have wrote how his relationship went over time and reconnecting, also the band, abby in school
AnimeCookie chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Already read it all loved!
ReginaSerpentes chapter 5 . 11/10/2013
awww. great story.
Kirida chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
Enjoyed it a lot.
AmethystDragon81 chapter 5 . 4/17/2006
The end?That sucks.I don't want it to be the end.I want more.
AmethystDragon81 chapter 4 . 4/17/2006
I wouldn't stop ,I couldn't if I tried.
AmethystDragon81 chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
made me cry.
Lu82 chapter 5 . 12/7/2005
O loved it, also happy for the Angel/Darla pairing, although my fave for him is Dru (or Willow or Cordy) ..

I'll read the other story of yours asap, anyway, brillaint job with this one
Lu82 chapter 4 . 12/7/2005
Reese found the perfect solution, woow I'm so happy for this family! Gotta read the end now
Lu82 chapter 3 . 12/7/2005
I so loved when Abby said 'bloody ' lol! And I loved the moment when Spike plays with her with the cookies and then the tickles.. lol.. what a perfect family! Now on chapter 4
Lu82 chapter 2 . 12/7/2005
Abby is so swet! She is blone with blue eyes.. aw !

and Spike is back and he's so Spike!

Buffy 's reaction is more than understandable..

And then.. evil cliff! Lucky for me I can read the rest , lol ;)
Lu82 chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
oh my! I already love this fic by the first chapter.. and please notice, usaully I'm not a big fan of spuffy fantasy, I prefer the good old BTVSverse! But you write so good, and this story is already so interesting, I love how Spike and Buffy are already in love, I love the fact that she's pregnant with his baby (aw.. just thinking about what you say in the summary.. ) .. and mostly I love how you didn't picture Darla as the bad character.. at least I wish , but it's just for chapter.. gotta go read the rest
danielle chapter 5 . 9/20/2005
i loved the story very good and i really do think you should do the other story it sounds really good or just do a story about both ideas they both sound good.
Tara chapter 5 . 8/23/2005
Thanks for finishing the story, it was great! Really like the sound of your new one. Although both ideas are great im liking the college one better.
Darkblaze666 chapter 5 . 8/4/2005
AW! This story was so awsome! It was perfectly written really it was. You captured the perfect personality of a little five year orld for abby and even when she turned 8 you got it just write making her a little cocky but still adorible its just how they are at that age lolol. But i really loved this story and was very impressed!

Luv aLways