Reviews for And I Owe it All to My Stomach
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
cool
moonlight10060 chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Zabini not Zambini. Please stop the grammatical torture. (Just the names)
lw117149 chapter 18 . 6/1/2014
interesting i LOVE IT SO FAR PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE STILL WRITING IT?
remeyqueen74 chapter 18 . 5/24/2014
Please consider updating this amazing story
David-El chapter 6 . 4/23/2014
A VOMIT-ATTRACTING spell? Well. Well um, hmm. I'd heard that the magical world had spells for everything but . . . well. Hmm, it DOES seem to be taking things a bit far though, doesn't it?
DarkenedRose24 chapter 18 . 9/8/2012
Why dont the two idiots admit they love each other already? It is obvious they do. -sighs and shakes head-
DarkenedRose24 chapter 14 . 9/8/2012
Abi? -confused-
DarkenedRose24 chapter 7 . 9/8/2012
-is dieing of laughter- this is bloody brilliant. I am litterally dieing of laughter... -snigger-
DarkenedRose24 chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
-snorts and dies laughing- BRILLIANT
cookyc chapter 18 . 8/4/2012
now I wish you did continue with this story I like how the boys are with each other
semexx chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
funny...
it's blaise zabini not zambini
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Genesis 19:7-8: "I beg you, my brothers, not to do this wicked thing. I have two daughters who have never had intercourse with men. Let me bring them out to you, and you may do to them as you please. But don't do anything to these men."
RoughIslandSunrise chapter 18 . 5/18/2012
Fun please update soon
delia cerrano chapter 18 . 5/13/2012
I know it's been awhile but you could still jump in & finish this story. It's real good & should be finished. Besides I need to know who in the school is trying to harm Harry. My guess is Snape or Draco's friend Blaise trying to get rid of the bond & put Draco back on top again. Maybe Pansy out of jealousy. Anyway a long time I know but finish please for my sanity.
Stormshadowfire chapter 18 . 3/16/2012