Reviews for Dark Archangel II: The Ocean Beyond
Ice Queen chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Shadow #1:

Listen, honey, if you don't like "lovey-dovey" stuff, then why did you choose to read it? I see you commented at the end of chapter 10, which means that you obviously liked the story enough to finish it all the way to the end.
animatedrose chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Awesome! A sequel! Wonder who the DemiDevimon is? Update update update! I think toxidramon is cool!
Whiteling chapter 10 . 1/16/2007
I loved this story, I'm a fan of Angewomon and Myotismon myself.

Wonderfully written, and a spectacular use of Drama and suspense.

Your fanifc is a true master piece.
Emperor Clovis chapter 2 . 4/13/2006
Dude this is a fantastic fanfic and very well written. One thing though im not to found of the Angewomon X Myotismon couple becasuse I kinda uh...hate him... Anyways as an Angemon X Angewomon fan I thought this fic would be that but it was something odd but better and this is so going on my fav stories list .
Shadow1 chapter 10 . 3/30/2006
this story stinks! I don't like 'lovey-dovey' stuff.
vampirelucemon chapter 10 . 11/19/2005
*mutters about no time*

Finally he is free _ excellent fic from begining to end
Sabriel-19842 chapter 10 . 11/8/2005
Sorry It took me a long time to post a review.

Omg, this is probably one of the most wonderful Myotismon fanfictions I've ever read! I'm glad Angemon and Wizardmon finally trusted myo in the end and helped him defeat the darkness. Myotismon finally became a true angel, and I loved the ending romance between Myo and Angewomon!

Once again I loved this story! It was well written and you I liked your use of vocabulary. You really have talent in writing!
Sabriel-19842 chapter 9 . 11/8/2005
OMG! What has happened to poor myo? He is being turned evil again by his shadow mode!

Poor PyroAngemon, it was so sad when Myo shadow mode killed him and he died saving Myotismon Celestial mode's life. It's even more sad that he wasn't really evil and yet the other angels had shunned and he lived the rest of his life as Infernodevimon.

So that innocent Tokomon that Myotismon befriended was his evil side all along!

This story is becoming more and more exciting by the minute!

Well I'm on to the next chapter...
missterio chapter 10 . 10/31/2005
Wow... such a great ending to a very great story! A very, very, VERY, well done Jenny!

It seems so weird when a "good" Myotismon talks to his "bad" self. Kinda funny (in a very weird way) but than again, they both have different opinions about themselves, and sooner or later, the past and whatever was going through their minds was bound to catch up with them.

Poor Toxidramon. Defending basically everyone and the good Myotismon from the bad. He did a noble deed though, and I salute him (okay... that sounded weird, didn't it?)

Oh yes, and I'm also glad that both Angemon and Wizardmon finally realize that Myotismon wasn't such a bad guy afterall.

Oh yeah! Angewomon and Myotismon are FINALLY back to together (I wonder what Myotismon would look like without his mask... I wonder that sometimes.)

I can't WAIT for your sequel to this story. I hope you email me and such as to what it's going to be about, and when it comes out!

Well... so long for now. I think you are the best Myo-author on this website!
Birdboy chapter 10 . 10/29/2005
A... good... superbly-written... Vamdewomon?

Now I've seen everything. Much praise.
missterio chapter 9 . 10/15/2005
Wow... so much suspense in this chapter. It's so unbelieveabel (in a good way of course!) Poor Infernomon - aka: PyroAngemon... defeated by Celestial Mode's 'dark side.' and now the 'good' Myotismon has his Shadow Mode in his body. Oh wow... that can be good. I can't wait to read the ending! This story is so wonderful. A job VERY well done Jenny!
Marie chapter 9 . 10/15/2005
AWESOME chapter! And I JUST cant wait til you update again!
vampirelucemon chapter 9 . 10/15/2005
"Together again too bad it will be short lived"

why the heck did that just spring to mind :p

Another good chapter Athena thy pwn
Sabriel-19842 chapter 8 . 10/6/2005
Wow, so Inferdevimon was Pyroangemon all this time? Nice twist. Poor Myotismon, it looks like everyone (except for Angewomon), is against him; he almost got killed in that battle with Infernodevimon and Ladydevimon, and how he was forced to make love to Ladydevimon...it's just horrible!

Anyway, love the descriptions, this is really exciting and I look forward to reading more! PLEEZ CONTINUE!
vampirelucemon chapter 8 . 9/27/2005