Reviews for The Rise of MetalSeadramon
Kathy chapter 2 . 2/26
Me: MetalSeadramon and Machinedramon sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!

MetalSeadramon: Shut it, Kathy! I only like Machinedramon in a platonic way!

Machinedramon: Yeah! We're just friends.

Me: *laughs hysterically*

(Yes, I believe that getting MetalSeadramon angry is funny and I also secretly ship
MetalSeadramon x Machinedramon...even though it's not much of a secret anymore! XD Btw, great
work on the chapter).
Kathy chapter 1 . 2/20
25 years old? In 1999?! That means in Earth years, MetalSeadramon was born in 1974. Which also
means...he was born in the Year of the Tiger on the Chinese Zodiac! ...unless he was born in January, that is. That. Is. AWESOME! ...And it makes sense too. MetalSeadramon's personality totally fits with
the typical personality of the tiger. (brave, cruel, forceful, Arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, and terrifying). Great work on the chapter, by the way.
Marrilyn chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
I love it!
SupremeStarscream chapter 4 . 4/1/2008
I'm with Stormshark, what DID happen to Megaseadramon? This was a good story. I liked how he came into the Dark Masters. That poor Gazimon. Now all I need to know is Piedmon's back story and I'm all set. Good job.
Stormshark chapter 4 . 1/3/2008
Wow, that was good. Must say, what happened to megaseadramon his girlfriend?
Digifan217 chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
I must say, I thought you have done an amazing job of telling MetalSeadramon's back-story. I thought you also did quite well with displaying Piedmon's cruelty. In all, an amazing story, and I hope you will be able to provide back-stories for the other Dark Masters.

Fredryck chapter 4 . 7/28/2007
Wow, this was just...great. A very interesting and original fic, congratulations. Metalseadramon rocks. Added to favorites!
Someone's Charm chapter 4 . 3/19/2007
Very simple, but I wouldn't consider it bad or great. Simply simple. Hey, it's done too!

Ciao For Now Everyone!
ShadowJ51 chapter 4 . 2/24/2007
Very nice.

You obviously did some research for this... or really are completely obsessed with Metalseadramon... either way, I'm suitably impressed.

Very well written, overall. No obvious spelling or grammar problems.

Hm... I think I'll keep an eye out for future stories from you...
Frozen Twins chapter 3 . 12/13/2006
Gomamon: Hey, betamon, you never told me this happened.

Betamon: Well, I kinda of lost my memory for a while.

Gomamon: So, was she hot?

Betamon: heck yeah. Hey, could you finish it up, I kinda of had another loss of memerory and would like to know how I ended up their.
4477 chapter 3 . 8/21/2006
Nice story, but about MetalSeadramon spending almost all his life underwater, though I haven't seen Adventure in awhile I'm pretty sure he could fly, or atleast hover, just thought I'd point that out.
BornfromDarkness chapter 2 . 2/26/2006
hmm this is getting interesting...i wonder what will happen next...please update soon!
matt1fan chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
You're a good author, I can tell that, but you need to update! If you have no idea how to finish your fic, take it off the site. If you have two accounts say something! The story's first chapter is good, but you stillneed to update.
BornfromDarkness chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
cool ! its pretty interesting ! update soon !
Someone's Charm chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
I have already written a review, but for some reason it's dissapeared on me! Just great. -_-

Every Digimon has a mega form. It's just that the level is SO FREAKIN' HARD to reach, that a vast majority of them don't know what it is. For example, Gomamon's mega form is the cute lil MarineAngemon.

Don't forget that Piedmon tends to love theater puns a little too much sometimes.

Yeah, Machinedramon is the type to use big words.

Much appreciated if you could make the chapters longer. As another reviewer has already stated, shorter chapters make it seem rushed. Four pages is a pretty good number.

Everything else has already been pointed out. I really hope that you continue. It's very rare to find a fanfiction based around any of the notorious Dark Masters. I don't know why people don't find them interesting. There's a lot of personality in that group.

I agree. Metalseadramon does totally rock, so do him good with this fic. Please don't be like so many other fanfic authors who write one or two chapters and then completely abandon the project. If you don't update for a while, you can just expect an e-mail from me telling you to pick it up!

Don't let us down! Update ASAP!

Ciao For Now Everyone!