Reviews for The Three Of Us
Mrs. Frank Hardy chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Who's POV is this? Vanessa?
lucyferr chapter 4 . 8/2/2009
Glad that Callie is an honorable woman. And ignore the moron called 'nancy drew' who left an unsigned review saying 'Nancy and Ned 4ever and ever' - she's a certified fool. You wrote a good story.
4everndfh chapter 4 . 3/5/2006
awesome story! I loved the way you portrayed callie. I like it when she isn't a "bad" guy. And it was cool to have her be the one to break up with him... Plus I love n/f together, you are a great writter. can't wait for more stories.
Julzprice chapter 3 . 7/25/2005
Ok, i seriously almost cried at the end of this chapter, and i don't do that for just any old fan ficion...Just the awesomely cool ones! Wonder how it's going to end...

Julz
epalladino chapter 4 . 5/18/2005
Nice story. Characterizations are great. Thanks for posting. Will there be more? Beth Palladino
Petals chapter 4 . 5/12/2005
Frank is soo incredibly kind and loving

*~Petals~*
Ragna ICEland chapter 4 . 5/10/2005
This isn't really my type of story but it's really well written and somehow I got stuck on it...will there be more? It's very difficult to figure...
anon chapter 4 . 5/9/2005
aww, poor callie!

i found this line particularly amusing: " Tell her that if she doesn’t take care of you, she and I’ll have to have a little chat.” I put quotation marks around the word chat. Frank smiles and laughs."

heh heh...nice job with the story so far. i wonder what's next! update :D
nancy drew chapter 4 . 5/9/2005
Woah. Uh- is that supposed to be the end? I'm confused. When does Nancy come into the picture? Frank and Callie should...you know so that Nancy and Frank can break up and then Nancy and Ned can get back together. Could it be in someone's perspective that isn't Callie? I really don't like her that much. I don't have anything against Vannessa either- just- you know- Frank, Nancy, or Joe. Or in narrarator knows all. Nancy and Ned 4ever and ever. LOVE those guys! I wuz here. Love Ya, Bye
KatalSctul chapter 4 . 5/9/2005
more asap!
supernaturalsam chapter 4 . 5/9/2005
i'm sorry that i haven't reviewed earlier than this, but you have a really intriguing story here. you have totally got me hooked. this last chapter was great, showing Callie's emotions at the marriage. keep up the great work!
Slshadowfox chapter 4 . 5/9/2005
I liked it, except for the whole getting drunk thing but at least Frank left be fore it got to bad
katie janeway chapter 4 . 5/9/2005
Drunken Callie...I never thought I'd see the day - that makes another bold move for this genre, since again, I don't really think we've had folks drowning their sorrows...
Kayapride chapter 4 . 5/9/2005
Hey! I really like your story, it's by far the most interesting one I have read! You really do know hoow to express there emotions! Please keep it up!
katie janeway chapter 3 . 5/7/2005
:) It's nice to see you continued - imho, this is definitely one of the best ways you could've handled that scene.