Reviews for Damaged
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 14 . 1/26/2012
my only question is this...when house walked cameron down to therapy she couldn't have told house that he didn't need to wait for her since she had "someone else" to walk her to her car? you did great until that fiasco and then you kinda missed your target. House's reaction was normal, everyone else is acting like jerks making this all House's fault (figures, everyone on this show blames him for everything that goes wrong in their life...yuk)
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 12 . 1/26/2012
ahhhh, dr wilson rides in on his white horse again...why oh why does every ff story make wilson such a prick. why does every one always assume that house is the jerk? I would think his reaction is perfectly normal, cameron has found someone to replace house and he is giving her the space that she inadvertantly asked for. ugh
Wootar16 chapter 14 . 1/7/2012
I just read this story, I know I'm really late but I just became a huge Hameron fan like, this week, so yeah... I wanted to say I loved it. You did a great job at writing it. I'm off to read your SVU/House story. Again you did a great job.
DayDreamer077 chapter 14 . 1/26/2011
that was actually cute. hmm! interesting! I actually can see him doing this.
DayDreamer077 chapter 9 . 1/26/2011
hehehe. nice!
spk chapter 14 . 2/15/2010
Just discovered this. I think you did a really good job dealing with a very difficult issue and staying true to House's character. :)
Ray.A.Callen chapter 14 . 6/19/2009
it was fab until you put about moving in. i think it was a bit rushed at the end but the rest was brill. next time put a summary though
arrrgylepirate chapter 14 . 6/1/2009
very good story! I love stories that start out horribly for the main characters and then give me the warm fuzzies at the end!
cylobaby chapter 14 . 5/28/2009
Aw, House can be sweet when he actually tries. Great fic!
little miss michelle chapter 14 . 4/27/2009
really really good!
Red Moon Ninja chapter 14 . 1/16/2009
Aw...House isnt such a complete ass. Who knew. Alright Hameron!
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 6 . 1/11/2009
yes, that's the way to do it!

I like it that you gave House the chance to pay him back. Just too bad he couldn't be tied up nice and tight, Cameron given a baseball bat and let her vent her feelings and fear on him. and then dump the body somewhere.

- - - -

There was a chorus of ‘no’ and shaken heads. “That guy got what he deserved.”

* * * This is the way tight communities of good people have dealt with undesirables since time began. Police and penal system are ineffective and especially the cops with no real desire to do their jobs (at least where I live), except to wait behind bushes with radars and clock people going 2 over the limit. And thats all they do. It's no wonder communities have to fall back on vigilantees and backing them to curb crime. And of course, the useless police then rather go after the only people who uphold peace, instead of going after criminals.

- - - -

“Don’t drop the soap.”

* * * oh, I hope he drops the soap a lot. rapists are on the lowest rung in prison hierarchy and the others make sure these sick ba-stards get to find out what they did to women, first hand many times.
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 3 . 1/11/2009
Author’s Note: I know the subject is rough for a lot of people

* * * I agree. The only reason why I myself am even reading this is because he didn't manage to do it in time, for which I thank you.

I like to read hurt/comfort fics, but rape fics are out of the question for me, with attempted rape teetering on the edge, waiting for me to decide whether to continue reading or not. I like this caring House and I can understand his guilt.

btw., perhaps you could've written a better summary or posted an explicit attempted rape warning in it as to the specific nature of the attack, cause there are several kinds of attacks: mugging, attempted mugging, attempted murder, someone trying to kill or just beat her up because she couldn't save their loved one,... and it's not necessary that the attacker is even a male.

Women aren't the only ones getting raped. Men get raped too. By women and men.

One has to wonder why a species this violent, vile and evil to do unspeakably horrible things to it's own members and other species was even created in the first place. If there really is a god then he's one sick ba-stard.
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 2 . 1/11/2009
every person (man or woman) who does or tries to do what that b-astard tried to do to Cameron should be castrated without anesthetic with a rusty spoon and then left for animals to eat them while they are still alive.
404bardnotfound chapter 14 . 9/13/2008
i absolutely LOVE your house fics! just as much as i love a good hameron fic where house finally warms upto cameron and they realize the stupidity of not being together! w00t

keep it up, i really hope you write another hameron soon!

~LJBard