Reviews for A Hunter's Return
Little Tusk chapter 1 . 9/5/2019
I only have one word for this story ( so , more than one word! Look, there were 16 :) ! Anyway, AWWWWWWWW!
calochi chapter 1 . 12/4/2018
great fanfic

update hitory
plplplpl
Quinha chapter 1 . 8/20/2017
I Love... And son?! I wait see son of Little Fighter and Garv.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
great fanfic :)
calochi chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
continue con la historia por favor

estoy ansiosa

no, nos dejes tirados

actualizacion este año 2012
villa'ships rex 32 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
wow I like your stories about Little Fighter and Garv.

I am very good writer make debererias remplantear / a. I could not help but feel many emotions difersos chapters and it's true I feel like the character and if I were there.

laughter every time blood fire to something fun. I really like. One thing you could do a story about the female at home with their children and more about things you can imagine.

Please update you prodria hunter 3 I would like to read and above all I think this story would represent something. I read some reviews and most agree with those who say some of them to update and that Little Fighter and Garv have babies or drink. Little Fighter I guess I will learn very well.

I guess when I get the news of having baby, Garv may pass out a little but I doubt it can happen to dance all day for joy.

well I have noticed a lot of imagination and open

I ask only one thing VERY VERY VERY soon UPDATE in this year 2012

no puedo

esperar

actualizacion 2012 de junio o julio por favor
calochi chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
hora de que actualice de nuevo

hunter 3 por favor

espero que sea tan bueno como las anteriores. me gustaria que Little Fighter y garv tenga ya un bebe o bebes

no deje a los leyente con las ganas de leer un poco mas de garv,fire blood, etc

por favor pon ya hunter 3
calochi chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
quiero mas

por favor que haya secuela hunter 3

me encantaria ver mas de esta historia y reir con los personajes especial fire blood

es mi favorita, sigue asi

la espero
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Yummy! I could stand with a little bit more detail but I totally understand why you didn't. :D It was very good though, sweet, and exciting to read. :D They're so cuddly together! :D (squeals)

POASO
2PMPrince chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I absolutely loved this! It's so cute and sexy and adorable all at the same time!~ Thank you so much for this! 3

I look forward to a possible sequel. GarvXLittleFighter are so cute .
crusades chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
This was very... sweet to say the least. Personally, I had never thought about them in this way. I mean, yes, I had though about them loving, but never what happens after, or the AFTER affect. Very good, and liked it a lot. 8D
ChilaliSnowbird chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Oo. It's been years since I last read A/P novels and here you have an entire PILE. This is where I'm getting started and I have to say, I like it. My only beef with this story was that it took me a while to stop wondering why you kept comparing Garv to humans - I had not noticed that this is a prelude to another story and that the main narrator is in fact human! I feel a little silly now. ;)
DreamFeathers chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Hahah! There's only one thing i can say about this... HOT!
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 8/19/2008