Reviews for A Hunter's Return
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
great fanfic :)
calochi chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
continue con la historia por favor

estoy ansiosa

no, nos dejes tirados

actualizacion este año 2012
villa'ships rex 32 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
wow I like your stories about Little Fighter and Garv.

I am very good writer make debererias remplantear / a. I could not help but feel many emotions difersos chapters and it's true I feel like the character and if I were there.

laughter every time blood fire to something fun. I really like. One thing you could do a story about the female at home with their children and more about things you can imagine.

Please update you prodria hunter 3 I would like to read and above all I think this story would represent something. I read some reviews and most agree with those who say some of them to update and that Little Fighter and Garv have babies or drink. Little Fighter I guess I will learn very well.

I guess when I get the news of having baby, Garv may pass out a little but I doubt it can happen to dance all day for joy.

well I have noticed a lot of imagination and open

I ask only one thing VERY VERY VERY soon UPDATE in this year 2012
calochi chapter 1 . 6/13/2012

por favor

no puedo

actualizacion 2012 de junio o julio por favor
calochi chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
hora de que actualice de nuevo

hunter 3 por favor

espero que sea tan bueno como las anteriores. me gustaria que Little Fighter y garv tenga ya un bebe o bebes

no deje a los leyente con las ganas de leer un poco mas de garv,fire blood, etc

por favor pon ya hunter 3
calochi chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
quiero mas

por favor que haya secuela hunter 3

me encantaria ver mas de esta historia y reir con los personajes especial fire blood

es mi favorita, sigue asi

la espero
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Yummy! I could stand with a little bit more detail but I totally understand why you didn't. :D It was very good though, sweet, and exciting to read. :D They're so cuddly together! :D (squeals)

2PMPrince chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I absolutely loved this! It's so cute and sexy and adorable all at the same time!~ Thank you so much for this! 3

I look forward to a possible sequel. GarvXLittleFighter are so cute .
crusades chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
This was very... sweet to say the least. Personally, I had never thought about them in this way. I mean, yes, I had though about them loving, but never what happens after, or the AFTER affect. Very good, and liked it a lot. 8D
ChilaliSnowbird chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Oo. It's been years since I last read A/P novels and here you have an entire PILE. This is where I'm getting started and I have to say, I like it. My only beef with this story was that it took me a while to stop wondering why you kept comparing Garv to humans - I had not noticed that this is a prelude to another story and that the main narrator is in fact human! I feel a little silly now. ;)
DreamFeathers chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Hahah! There's only one thing i can say about this... HOT!
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Rome Beauty chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Okay, you need to study on the mating rituals between yautja. Females do not stay with males . . . they do not even socialize. They live with other related females with their children.

Mating season is approximately every 400 days and lasts for about 30 days, in which a male tries to mate with as many females as possible. Females do choose favorites because they are very particular about who fathers their children, but there are no permanent bonds.

Sorry, that's the way it is.
M.Seijin chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Steamy indeed! And very well written! I wish you hadn't cut out the actual 'Love Making", I mean you could've put that in here, just be sure to use inuendo and not lay it flat! It's what we like to call leamons. Keep up the good work.
haha, that was cute, sexy and very kinky. lol, i loved it. The end? more perhaps? WEE!