Reviews for Akane Learns to Cook?
the lazy bastard chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
*sadistic laughter*

make them feel the pain of akane's delicious cooking.
Hattori Sei chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Akane finally cooks something that tastess good, but it does that? Genius, pure genius. hahahahahahahahahahahaha.
RAAK Hater chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
HAhahaha that wass fuunyy!

I am an Akane hater and I knew somethin wass gonna go wrong but I didnt expect somethin like this, so yea I like ur lil 1shot.
The-Shadow002 chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Hahahaha oh man, thats just not cool, not cool at all haha, but very very funny. Nice work.
ChocolateMilk2 chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
lol. next time you could make her put gasoline in it.
George chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Akane should cook again. You could have her next meal turn into a truth serum type thing. Everyone would have to say nothing but the truth, the Whole truth for an hour, a day, maybe a week. Nabiki forced to be truthfull, that would be justice. What would the rest of the house say when Genma told the truth about his real plans for Ranma? What about P-chan? Perhaps he could be present and be fed table scraps of the same meal. Nodoka might be present also, imagine the fireworks when she asks her husband about Ranma. I could go on. Keep up the good work. Thanks.
Nachoman1 chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
I definitely didn't like this fic, but I could put money that you didn't, either.

Good humour, even if it grossed me out!
Paver83 chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
I found this story to be utterly *snerk* tasteless, and without-PFT-HEE- er... without any redeeming-HAA-HAA-erk- q-qua- ngh...

BWAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAA!

Great little one-shot! Thanks!
weebee chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
...you...sick sick man...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That was great...a bit of toilet humor never heart anyone right?

Akane making good food out of Exlax and tons of beens did seem...increadible though. Besides, wouldn't all the beens be evacuated by the last night's...erm...crap fest?

FUnnyy weirdness anyhow.
soapfiction chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Finally! A fic with scatalogical humor, something that never appeared in Ranma 1/2 once. That, along with drug humor, and below-the-waist-anatomical humor, was never used in the manga, or the anime for that matter. That pisses me off. No weed, dick, or fart jokes.

Good take, anyway. Now, Terrance and Philip need to show up, and comment on the scene.

P: I say, Terrance! These Japanese twats really know how to empty their bowels!

T: They sure do, Philip! How come we've never tried laxative to increase our farting powers?

P: I don't know, Terrance. But we'd better do something, or else these people will master 'chemical warfare' before we get a chance to!

T: You're right! (Fart) Ooh!

P: Terrance! You farted!

T: I sure did, Philip! Ha ha!

(All of a sudden, Scott appears.)

S: I hate you, Terrance and Philip! I hope you both get cancer!

Keep writing!
Ghent Johanson chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Good work, had me laughing my a$$ off. I look forward to seeing more of your witty sense of humor. Personaly, I would not eat Akane's cooking unless I had watched her make it to make sure it was safe, and then I would still let someone else take the first bite. ;-)
Erentei Lord of Insanity chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
Whahaha! I think someone's as crazy as I am...
Trugeta chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
That was just too darn funny! Too bad that Akane did not try her own cooking, for that would have been even more funny!

And what do we need bioweapons for if we have Akane's cooking from which even new bioforms can spawn? I enjoyed this one-shot greatly.
gatodepatasblancas chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
Completly pointless...

But...

Bhwaa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

I can't stop enjoying your "scatological" history.

Well done