Reviews for The Hunter and The Prey
Chris chapter 24 . 8/9
One, you're so cool.
Two, I couldn't be more honest to say that I cried and sweating the whole time.
Third, Zuko scared me when he's so obsess with Katara
Four, Nevertheless I still love this story
Udontneedtoknow chapter 24 . 7/9
That's...FUCKING NOT THE END!YOU ARE HEARTLESS IF THIS IS THE END!YOUR KIDDIN ME RIGHT?!L!?
...
Unknown chapter 23 . 7/9
WTF AUTHOR...U ARE LYING SO IM NOT YELLING BUT U GET WHAT I MEAN BY PUTTING THESE IN CAPS
Udontneedtoknow chapter 16 . 7/9
Author please tell Katara this "GIRL OPEN THAT LITTLE HOLE U USE TO TALK AND TELL ZUKO GOD DAMMIT! U ARE FUCKING WITH ME AT THE MOMENT IF U ARE GOING TO KEEP HIM IN THE DARK!LIKE COME ON OR AT LEAST LEAVE A FUCKING NOTE AND LEAVE WHEN HE AINT LOOKEN FOR THE LOVE OF BOOKS,PEACE,FAMILY,AND THIS FUCKED UP KIND OF A WORLD!
Okay dearest author ok let's skip the being nice sentence and let's get down to the question(drum roll )is Katara going to tell Zuko or is she,ummm going to leave,or she going to tell him after a month and act dumb about not knowing?I ask this I know imshould just read but hay it's a question.
Luna Deathstroke chapter 12 . 7/9
Okay dearest author before I read the rest of your amazing story ,aye I put out that Zuko could now make everything better?Thats what I thought so in time he'll make peace and everything some what normal?
Unknown chapter 11 . 7/9
Yikes that's a way to end it good no details I don't know what I would if I happen to come across THAT.
Udontneedtoknow chapter 10 . 7/9
It's okay author I'm an innocent like u and I've read things...(blushes and starts sweating )th that many p people would consider...well u get it so yeah,I understand and I'm an author of a kind and think u timed it perfectly!
Udontneedtoknow chapter 8 . 7/9
I think the sane part of her was thinking,so yeah,remember,remember.
Udontneedtoknow chapter 7 . 7/9
As they say BLOODY HELL!
YIKES!THAT IS NOT WHAT A GIRL SUSPECTS TO READ!
Udontneedtoknow chapter 3 . 7/9
Well lucky author indeed NO H.W.?!NOW THATS AMAZING!
Luna Deathstroke chapter 2 . 7/9
Okay that was to be expected,Zuko being a smart,evil,infuriating,jerk
Luna Deathstrok chapter 1 . 7/9
Nice!It was like amazing but...Why didn't Katara use her blood bending and ascape or I don't know,make a ball of water around her and go to the bottom of the sea floor and get away to the other side of the island the moment she got in the water,sure by the time she got on land she wold be tired but at least have some energy it was night time and the moon was out so shouldn't of that given her extra power?
xoxshadow.dragon-slayerxox chapter 8 . 7/5
I know its an old fic but Im really loving it and it just seems really funny how you made earth benders metal bend before the actual thing happened great story
1,959 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »