Reviews for The Hunter and The Prey
Hello,

I loved it. I wasn't in the Avatar, until now. If it is convenient for you, could you write a what if ending, because you and the show say that water is healing but there was never any scene with that. Again, if it is convenient for you, I would appreciate an alternative ending. Respectfully, a now zutara fan
I cri chapter 24 . 5/7
I hate it when it ends like that. thank you so much for writing such an amazing roller coaster of emotions, and thank you x100 for a complete fic!
Arielle chapter 3 . 1/22
This was pretty good, buying Katara was starting to lift herself in a wave wouldn't Zuko believe her that she was trying to get back on the ship. But other than that, great chapter. I'm going to continue reading
morethanbooks chapter 24 . 1/12
What a sad ending! Great story though. Zuko wasnt going to change because he fell in love with katara, he didn't even know how to love her. And katara was just a confused teenager. It made sense there was no happy ever after. I wish sokka would have kept the baby to raise him, but zuko probably wouldn't have let that happen.
Keepitup2319 chapter 23 . 10/28/2016
Im going to cry. Im going to cry. Im going to cry. *sobs*
Caranora chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
So I was going through my favorites list and noticed this story had 1999 reviews and I couldn't just leave it like that. I just want you to know that its been ten years and I still look back on this fic (and its sequel) fondly. They were some of the first fics I ever read as a young fan, and god I remember being so invested in this fic and just *gross sobbing* over the ending. Thank you so much for all the time you put into this.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/16/2016
Gee thanks a lot. Cried from chapter 23 to 24. How is sokka gonna survive? And I guess zuko really did run mad.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/16/2016
Gee thanks a lot. Cried from chapter 23 to 24. How is sokka gonna survive?
Guest chapter 23 . 10/16/2016
Okay I freaking cried my eyes out. I feel so bad for sokka, katara and even zuko. It pains me to see that a happy ending wasn't possible.
Guest chapter 24 . 9/29/2016
Hi. I'm like a decade late, but I've been dedicated to Zutara fics for the last few years. You probs won't ever hear this, but on the chance u do, I just want u to know I almost passed this up. I don't like the fics where there's not a lemon or two, but this one egged me on. I don't regret it a bit. It was beautifully written with characters you loved to hate, and in the end, I cried. This was one of the best Zutaras I've ever had the pleasure of reading, and I've spent the last 2-3 years reading any I could get my digital hands on. Thanks for writing this, it was amazing.
EternityRoze262 chapter 23 . 8/12/2016
By the way, reading this chapter while listening to the actual song you had referenced made a bigger impact on the scene (since I'm usually listening to music while reading fan fiction) ;D
Nice choice!

EternityRoze262 chapter 24 . 8/12/2016
Wow O_O What a read this was;;
Well, it was definitely dark and intriguing just as Bryke had thought of the relationship to be xDD I can understand how and why Zuko and Katara were who they were individually as a person, but their whole relationship just felt straight up abusive to be completely honest and viewing it from a third party- Which isn't necessarily bad for the sake of this story since it offers a different storytelling of their relationship. Overall, it was an interesting read and I liked the romance parts when it came up (well, that's what I came for haha)

EternityRoze262 chapter 9 . 8/12/2016
Hey there! Reading this like 10 years after it was published, but I have to say that I admire your commitment and development to this story even before the first season was completed at the time. (Which would explain some of the inaccuracies following the original story, but that is totally okay with me because I understand where your position was)
It's been an interesting read so far, and I enjoy what you've done for the sake of entertainment. I won't bash on areas that could have been improved simply because I'm curious to see how this all plays out with your take on it, and it's just an intriguing read x3 You bring up some nice ideas in your descriptions, so good job with this! Onto to the next chapters!

Created to Write chapter 24 . 8/1/2016
It took me most of the day to realize that Zuko never told her about his scar..
Wait.. if there is a sequel to this sad story, but Katara's dead.. how do they get a happy ending? Or do they not?
Where is Iroh in all of this? I thought he came with.

This was a good story. It doesn't completely follow the tv show, but it's refreshing to see different ways a story could take.
Created to Write chapter 18 . 7/31/2016
I remember that they had messenger hawks, but I keep forgetting that you wrote this when the tv show was fairly new. It's hard to remember at times.

I think the letter was a good call. It shows how much Katara knows him by her translations.
Oh Iroh.. (referring to his quote)
2,005 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »