Reviews for The Hunter and The Prey
embrace sweetness and light chapter 24 . 4/27
Just finished reading this fine work Wow soooo good But ... hehe... you know the endings was so harsh...it made my mood completely down... i was really really looking forward ... you know... but now i am kinda dissapointed i really hate bad ending but who am i to judge
You are awesome writer
The SCIENCE of Writing chapter 17 . 4/4
Okay, - some of - you guys. You do not need to be bordering the line of rudeness and harsh criticism. Some of you suggest things but then leave a smartass mouth remark at the end. It might not sound very threatening to add a little snip at the end of a review, but using common sense, you know your true intent. Constructive criticism rocks!... But not being plain rude. Most of you most likely won't write a devoted and constant story like this in your life. I do admit, there are a few OOC moments in the fanfic, and a small part that could be written a bit differently, but it was only due to her missing a few episodes and having the damn guts to write a fanfic so early on in the TV series. Most people are too timid to show their talent like this.

Note to RedNovember - I'm new here, but am a very experienced writer who very much so admires your work. You have inspired me to write even more, and even if I mess up in the process of creating a story - and too late to change it - to just keep on going with the flow of things. You have taught me through your writing and A/N's that the mistakes in writing can be used to make the story better. Who wants a stiff, perfect story? Mistakes are what make life valuable... And the birthing of very great literature.

-ELB
Moving a bit to fast an there needs to be more with toph, aang, and sokka
katie chapter 1 . 3/3
I think you did a very well job on this story! But I wanted to ask first before I read your other zuko and katara stories, are they as sad as this one, will katara die in the others as well?
I forgot to add that I wasn't very happy about all the domestic violence that poor katara had to go through.. I could maybe, maybe understand one small part the part where he threw her on the floor after trying to espcape..but It was a little much domestic violence.. I don't want to offend you in any way but thats not something pretty or really to be written about much.. this Is simply my opinion and I respect yours as well.
Sincerily,
Firefly:)
Hi! I really respect your desision to end the story the way you did or rather the story ended Itself sometimes lol i understand thid as I am a writer too but I am currently making an anime/manga story that may get published If Im lucky:p but anyways besides the fact poor Katara had to die, which made me cry:( i really adore your story, I wish there was an alternate ending somewhere where she lived lol I was hoping she would somehow convince him to end the war for their childs life for their childs life to be peaceful:) But I truely loved your story!

Sincerily,
Firefly:)
Even though the plot line is used often in zutara fics, this is by the far the best I have read and as well as shedding tears I could feel and picture the characters faces and emotions. Truly remarkable.
I spent the whole of last night and today reading this amazing piece... Literally the saddest story I have read in my lifetime and I even shed a couple of manly tears. :'( you have an amazing talent... I couldn't take my eyes off it and it could feel every emotion manipulated (especially sadness) this story was perfect thank you so much for writing it.
courtneyruehl chapter 24 . 1/27
I read Love Thy Enemy first and knew this was going to happen but it didn't make it hurt any less.
This looks realllly goooooddddd
Meh. The kidnapping-turned-pregnancy plot line is so totally overused.
I cry for Jet ;-; I actually thought Jet was pretty decent aside from the complete hatred of the Fire Nation thing.
Hecobiza chapter 1 . 1/3
In all honesty, I haven't read a fanfic this long before and I read it so much faster than most. Saying that, this fic was incredibly hard to put down. It was mind boggling in a good sense and I completely was enraptured in it. You are a great writer. I wasn't a fan of the abusive relationship that was protrayed, mainly because I hate them and the fact that Katara seems so weak minded, but it was written so well, I just had to read it. Good job to you on this. I shall now go cry into a pillow because the fic is over.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/22/2014
Welll. .. i liked your story at First but now... I don't think I will continue because I more and more start hating zuko. For being a mean ignorant asshole. All you do is writing a Story about the well known Stockholm Syndrom. ..
SoundScream chapter 24 . 12/14/2014