Reviews for Summer Rains
krage chapter 36 . 2/14/2009
Just finished reading it, great story, very suspensful near the end. I also liked the fact that the crash wasn't caused by a evil supevillian but as is more common a not too bright guy with questionable morals.
krage chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
interesting plot so far.
Farrahmack chapter 19 . 1/30/2009
I wish the streaking thing actually happend in the show.

Greg would look HOT with pink hair
goldenspringtime chapter 36 . 6/25/2008
Awesome story! I cried at the I love you part which doesn't happen very often. Very good job!
Sandlesloveblooms chapter 36 . 12/16/2007
This is one of my favorite stories! Well actually I love the whole series. I think the emotion was well written and very angsty. Thank god for giving Greg his memory back! SANDLES ROCKS!
holly chapter 36 . 8/1/2006
YAY! That was so amazing. I'm so glad Greg didn't die, and that he got most of his memort back!

You really do love tortueing them, don't you? lol. But its' okay. I'm an angst whore... :D
Kegel chapter 24 . 7/27/2006
Aww, bad, bad, bad! Make them move together again! :P Ehm, yes, never mind. :P
Kegel chapter 22 . 7/27/2006
Aww, I loved that. Poor Sara that she has to go to bed with him kinda secretly.
CSIFan4Life chapter 36 . 6/27/2006
I finally got to finish reading this! This fic was amazing. I loved it, and you did a great job writing it. As you as Greg overheard Mr. Smith saying that the next assignment was trained in weaponless defense, I knew it was Sara. I had a good time reading this fic and I can't wait until you post the sequel. Now that I'm caught up on reading this, I will be able to read that as you post each chapter.

Jackie
starfire25 chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
i am an old reviewer with a new pen name. and i liked your story although i forgot where i left off. you are still one my favorite authors.
LocoGreggo chapter 36 . 6/8/2006
I am happy to hear that there will be a sequel...excellent job.

*applauds you*
Danny07144 chapter 36 . 6/5/2006
Great story. It was good that Greg rembered somewhat. Can't wait to read the sequel!
CatherineLouise chapter 36 . 6/4/2006
I was avoiding this chapter because I knew it was the end, and I wasn't ready for the story to end. However, now I'm excited again because there will be a sequel! This was a good chapter. But I'm looking forward to more Sara and Greg. I'm of the camp where you should wait until July to start posting the next one so that I'm not left in a lurch. Happy writing!
angw chapter 36 . 6/4/2006
You tease. Great story and I look forward to the sequel.

I am amazed that you can have so many stories going at once and all so different. Well done.
AngstAngstAngstLove chapter 36 . 6/4/2006
Aw, it's the end of an era!

:D

Well, I won't harrass you endlessly for the sequel, since I'm one of the priveledged few. :P

*sniffle* Stop reminding me that I'm not going to talk to you for three weeks. :(

SR IS AWESOME. My FAVORITE story, asided from Cold as Ice. :D What can I say, I love the entire series. You are a Greg and Sara torturer extrodinare. I can't spell today. Such a nice, nice break from work. YAY.

AWESOME. AWESOME. AWESOME.

Sad to see it go, but can't wait for Faraway Dreams. Of course, I've been excited about F.D. since the first time you mentioned it. LOL.

Great job Em! Kudos and applause all around.

Jenny