Reviews for Harry Potter and the Loathsome Lobster of Leeds
JlovesGaara chapter 5 . 10/30/2013
Oh my goodness the cute! Its just too much. Fantastic work, loved every second of it.
AngusH chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
Sweet and very beautiful as a story.

I really liked it.
Darkness in the Light chapter 5 . 10/29/2012
Light but giid. A haert warming story for anyone. The ones who wished the had the heart to be kind, and the ones who wished that there was someone that could see the beauty in their kindness.
Scabbers1957 chapter 5 . 4/27/2012
This was a very nice lil story, well done.

I'll add this to my story favs and to my Haruna (Harry/Luna) community

:))
Non-Winged Angel chapter 5 . 12/18/2011
That was beautiful! Simply beautiful! I loved it, really, it was so magical, everything played like in a movie in my head.. Thanks for that! It was PERFECT!
Jakkin chapter 5 . 7/18/2011
This is one of the best fanfics I have read, and that's saying a lot compared to some other ones I've seen.

Your grammar is perfect, I haven't noticed any misspellings of typos.

The paragraphs are spaced out quite well, allowing for easy reading.

The characters are as real as Rowling wrote them, keeping the story believable and interesting.

It fits well in the romance genre.

Overall, a very good and interesting story.

-Jakkin Stewart
Jakkin chapter 5 . 7/18/2011

Your grammar is perfect, I haven't noticed any misspellings of typos.

The paragraphs are spaced out quite well, allowing for easy reading.

It fits well in the romance genre.

Overall, a very good and interesting story.

-Jakkin Stewart
Rooz990 chapter 5 . 7/18/2011
fantastic story

I really loved it
Coyote Laughs chapter 5 . 4/29/2011
Ok, I've got to admit, that I like the slow, sweetness that this story exhibits. The Harry/Luna ship is one that personally appeals to me, and I think that they complement each other better than Harry/Ginny. You've done an admirable job in writing both characters, and I don't think they're OoC at all.

Good job on this story, though the whole Fred/Hermione thing threw me for a bit. Just not a common pairing.

Again, good job.

Coyote
Oruma Yar chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
This is the definitive story that convinced and converted me to HP/LL. No non-sense like "soul bonds" or "suddenly in love", but a more gradual discovery of feelings from Harry.

The idea of a Family Day is refreshing (I haven't encountered it yet).

I liked Luna's act of kindness towards Cho, although I felt Harry should've paid for the flowers (something like, Harry beats Luna to paying for the flowers, and then realize how it must seem, especially to people like Pansy). Also, the fact that he scolded Pansy for calling Luna names: it may be better if he called her "Parkinson" instead of "Pugface".

But most of all, I love this passage in Chapter 5:

"The thoughts of the prophecy, the war, and Sirius, had all but left his mind for the first day in along time. It didn't feel like this girl occupied the same dark world he had suffocated in during the summer, somehow. She seemed almost like a star, some beacon of hope, that shone above these things, and although she could not make them go away, she was something to look for in the darkness surrounding him."

This is simply beautiful. I fall in love with Luna Lovegood there and then.

Well done. More, please? Pretty please?
bookworm19065 chapter 5 . 12/13/2010
Adorable! Original as well.
MaMoray chapter 5 . 12/7/2009
I've never really believed a Harry/Luna pairing could be pulled off. It sounds nice, but I've never really read one before your's. I really enjoyed your fic! It was so cute and you kept the character's canon and I like that. Thanks for such a great read. Thanks to your fic, I think I'm gonna go search for more Harry/Luna! :)
A reader chapter 5 . 8/17/2009
One of the sweetest, cutest and well written romance stories I have read. Will you make more?
Yudachi chapter 5 . 7/26/2009
I had fun reading this. :D
Yudachi chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
Ohnoes! Hermione and Fred?
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »