Reviews for Congratulations I Think
LxZrulez chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
Lol. Faced with the unbearable wrath and jealousy of Yamanaka Ino, Temari doesn't immediately do the obvious thing: a) Run away, or b) Give Shikamaru 'back'. But no, she chooses the option that most people would not choose: Laugh. XD

Excellent, Temari-ish, and funny. I loved it!
LxZrulez chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Eh heh heh heh...You gotta love homicidal sister-complex little brothers like Gaara! I'm actually rather surprised he let Shikamaru live. o.O

Anyway, excellent story. I know I faved this, but when I reread it I just HAD to comment.

Heeheee...Congratulations...I THINK...XD
charredfeathers chapter 2 . 5/2/2008
I love this... XD you said that you'd continue this oh-so adorable fanfic... but you haven't actualy updated since july of 2006...*pouts* meh. it's your story anyways, so you decide whether to continue it or not, right? *sigh* but i think it would be cruel to live it just like this... especially if you leave all these good people hanging and wanting for more.

good job! (and yes... I hate Refresh mineral water too.)"

- me. wanting more of ShikaTemari.
yumeniai chapter 2 . 3/23/2008
huh?

please udpate?
banned chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
lupet man lait ng pinas.. eh sa gusto iexport.. tsk tsk..
ordiNate-abScissa chapter 2 . 3/1/2007
Wow, I mmean it's cute... reeaalyy cutte!

okay lang yung haba, mas maikli nga yung naisulat ko eh.

Aztig, keep up the good work!
hyperness5 chapter 2 . 2/17/2007
WRITE MORE! plz!
vya chapter 2 . 12/2/2006
I loved this chapter and hope you continue thi story so please update soon
Neverfall chapter 2 . 11/7/2006
Is there any chance of this being continued? I want to know what's going on.
rachellephant chapter 2 . 10/2/2006
ooho i look forward to the next chapter most dearly!

I could have sworn that I read and reviewed this story...

Oh well. Guess not. *shrug* Cool story anyway. You BETTER not have ShikaIno in this thing! Because if you do I shall spork your eys out. *ehem*

I'll check for updates. :)

ShikaTema pwns, yo.

Peace out!
kat chapter 2 . 10/1/2006
yay! that was funny. gaara's awsome when portrayed as the protective brother of temari, especially when it has to deal with shika. though i thought that gaara was the real brother of the sand nins, but just had the demon inside of him? oh well, i could be mistaken. hurry with more please!
Wind Scythe chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
yay! you're tagalog too! but yeah, it was kinda short...I thought Gaara was gonna kill Shikamaru or something...
Elemental Dragon1 chapter 2 . 9/6/2006
Lol intersting..I wonder how this started. Update soon!

Elemental~
elvenarchress chapter 2 . 8/24/2006
as funny as I find this to be I really wish you didn't mock the Philippines. Not only does in not exist in the naruto universe, I happen to live there.
Zanedor chapter 2 . 8/12/2006