Reviews for My Memory's Heartache
roseinthemoonlight chapter 33 . 7/24/2012
Great story! I just can't believe it hasn't been finished yet... although you can't be blamed, because it did feel like the story was only about halfway through.

I felt that the story was dragging a bit at the beginning. I almost stopped reading at one point, but saw that I only had a few chapters before you got to the good part, so I pushed on. And boy am I glad that I did...

This story was AMAZING! It really was! Once she met up with Inu it was just fantastic! I just couldn't stop reading! I know the likelihood is very slim, but I hope that someday you will look back at this story, and feel compelled to finish it. It would be a perfect masterpiece.
Saraa chapter 33 . 9/20/2010
You know what sucks? I really liked this story and I've been waiting for it to finally conclude but thats not happening! I've been reading this story since it came out and now like 3 years (probably more) I come back to see if its done yet and its still stuck in the same place :( PLEASE UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
ForgottenAngel2 chapter 33 . 11/8/2008
Okay, this is going to sound INCREDIBLY selfish, but here goes.

I haven't been back to read in a LONG time, but I had a bunch of extra time today, and re-read the entire thing from the beginning! I was a little bit worried that it wouldn't live up to the expectations that I had built up in my mind over time, but it DID and MORE! (also because new chapters had been added, and I was REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY hoping that Koga would have a part to play - and he did! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D!).

And here comes the selfish part: I don't care how much you hate this story, because I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! I can say, without exaggeration, that it is my favourite fan-fiction EVER (I'm not going to lie . . . it even rivals some of the original manga in my mind). I NEED you to finish it! It is a necessity! I could actually go insane without it! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue it! According to the A/N's, you don't particularly like the latest chapters, but I LOVE THEM! TO DEATH! They're so interesting! They're rivoting! And they make so much sense! (to the original story - it really seems like if this situation actually happened, this is what the characters would actually do! It's so believable! - as well as to the story that you have already written!). You. Rock.
animefan122333 chapter 33 . 8/29/2008
Hwy that is totally awsome pleasr oh dear god continue!

sorry heh heh a little impatient but your story is pretty good!
s. nimhrodell chapter 33 . 1/26/2008
Why did you stop? No! *dies* Please don't leave this hanging! It's a very well written story.
Lifestyle chapter 33 . 12/16/2007
Sits at keyboard...stares at screen...hits refresh button.

Dangnabbit. Still no update! Guess I'll just have to wait a little bit longer...

Love you're writing style. Love this story. I practicaly love you? Haha.

Basically, update any of your stories and I'll be happy :) They're all awesome.
Black And White Kirara chapter 11 . 12/10/2007
i absolutely love this story 10/10! its a great idea and you've written it so similarly to the anime and manga, post another chapter soon please!
KazunaPikachu chapter 33 . 10/21/2007
OMG OMG! i LOVE this fic! when i read this chapter and came to the end i was like "NO NO NO NO NO! U CAN'T JUST END IT LIKE THAT! NO!" *cough* anyway that's how i thik and did. PLZ update soon! this story is so good! i love it! (-)
Palmtree chapter 33 . 9/30/2007
Well, that's all I got. I reviewed all your chapters, clogged your inbox, and now I probably look like an obsessed stalker to you ;_; Anyways, good luck with your writing, and I hope you update soon!
Palmtree chapter 32 . 9/30/2007
I'm a little confused about the betrayal part, maybe I just need to reread. I liked the very last part of the chapter though :-)
Palmtree chapter 31 . 9/29/2007
Got your review reply...yeah, I hardly ever have anything of importance to say in my reviews, but I wanted to get the numbers up just for chuckles :-) I guess maybe it makes up a little for all the people who read your story all the way through and never review. Also, I am indeed one of those types who is more likely to read a story with more reviews ;_; I write stories from another account, and it would be super cool if I had as many reviews as I have hits :-)
Palmtree chapter 30 . 9/29/2007
Er...um...I'm confused. I thought she was just thought to be dead for one year. What's all this mess about three years? Was there a time before that? Is this one of your made up memories?
Palmtree chapter 29 . 9/29/2007
And then I would develop a crippling phobia of snakes.

“I didn’t give a damn about anything else. I still don’t…" That was possibly one of the sweetest statements I've ever read in the fandom :-)
Palmtree chapter 28 . 9/29/2007
Not that it has any sway on the story, but I'm voting for Inuyasha to find Kagome before Kouga. Even though it almost definitely won't happen that way. And then we'll all be treated to another jealous fit -_- Inuyasha's hopeless.
Palmtree chapter 27 . 9/29/2007
If I had a talking snake crawling on me, I would have a friggin' heart attack.