Reviews for Fenton Family Secrets
Dot chapter 3 . 5/29
Holy crap that's sad... Would this happen to be why Jack got obsessed with eating fudge as well? A way of seeking comfort? Idk... This is a great story! Nobody seems too OOC, except maybe Maddie. I really like this story and can't wait to see more!

-Dot
Stewiacker chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
Whoa, intense Jack!
starr1095 chapter 3 . 2/8/2009
omg that was really good was it one of those natural portals that opened? can you do a sequel please? Please with cherries on top? i loveed the story
Kagome lover chapter 3 . 2/11/2006
Great job! Please update Soon!
CollegeGirl4 chapter 3 . 10/24/2005
I LOVE YOUR STORY! Please write the next chapter! The suspense is killing me! Your new writing friend, Ashleigh.
Professor Fishmeister chapter 3 . 5/24/2005
wow this is good! now I understand why Jack Fenton's so obsessed with ghosts! Ha! I'm learning stuff all over the place today.
AMF1390 chapter 3 . 5/22/2005
Very interesting story explaining why Jack's so obsessed with ghosts. And Danielle getting "abducted"- I could really picture it in my head.
AlejandraGurl08 chapter 3 . 5/21/2005
aw, that's so good, plz continue, i'm thinking i know what's gonna happen, but i'll keep that to myself, lol

-allison
cakreut12 chapter 3 . 5/21/2005
aww...

poor jacky

well update son! is danny gonna find her?
dead deleted closed chapter 3 . 5/20/2005
Hah, sucks! But lo, an explanation for his obsession. Huzzah, we have achieved depth! Good going. :D
blueblackangel chapter 3 . 5/20/2005
just update!
Master of Procrastination chapter 3 . 5/20/2005
Sweet...man you just had to leave me there continue, do somthing cool. like Danny trying to find her in the ghost zone or somthing.

/signed/Evie
Little Red Panda chapter 3 . 5/19/2005
it's really good
outlawarcher chapter 2 . 5/10/2005
a ghost killed her thats why jack tis obsessed wif ghosts
Master of Procrastination chapter 2 . 5/9/2005
THE SUSPENCE I CAN'T TAKE IT. Dani Fenton what happened to her, there are so many things coming to mind. is she dead? If so , will she be able to talk to Danny? or is she still alive? o...UPDATE OR BEWEAR. FOR I AM THE CRACKER GHOST!