Reviews for The Beginning of the Road: Shadow of a Memory
Xeaeros chapter 1 . 6/10/2002
pretty good
Sabrin chapter 1 . 9/20/2001
*sniffle* I loved that! Poor Angel...he's my fav. What is the Nine Circles? You'll keep me up all night with that one! Good job!
Angel25 chapter 1 . 7/26/2001
This one was dark. You write deep...
Crystal Aerodactyl chapter 1 . 3/28/2001
that was beautiful. It was great with eevee(he's sooooooo cute) The whole plot was nicley done and...IT WAS SAD! WAAAA! _
Darkelf chapter 1 . 3/26/2001
::blinks:: NANI? Weak? ::blinks again:: Um... not exactly... _ but I won't hold anything against anyone for it. Poor Angie... I feel guilty for creating him sometimes... ::sigh:: Oh well. I'm sure he'll forgive me... that or rip me to shreds with his arm blades and sic his Eeveelutions on me... ::shrugs:: Well, I'm sure Treva will protect me! I hope. Trev? You'll help me, right? Right? Um... Treva? TREVA?
Pikajenn chapter 1 . 3/26/2001
OMG she's back again! ::does a little Backstreet Dance:: Yossarian's back, aiight! As always, I love how these vignette's are going and you've given me a new appreciation of Angel. I'd always thought of him as a weak, "Yes, sir" kind of person, never wanting to do what he was told, but doing it anyway. I thought he was a wuss, a stool-pidgeon, a spineless jellyfish...I could go on, but I won't bore you anymore. I'm sorry, Angel, and I hope that someday you get to kick Reaper's azz. And as for Cainin...I don't think he'd ever regret joining with Angel. I think it's kind of a "brotherhood" of sorts between the two and nothing the Eevee would be sorry to have had shared. Nine Circles? I'm not sure I want to know, though at first I thought it said Nine Tales. I just read too fast! Great work!
Wind chapter 1 . 3/25/2001
*snifs* Poor Angel... All the stuff he has been going through, you just have to feel sorry for the boy. He's the sweety. Aw!*hugs Angel*. These vignettes are very intresting... but you seriously mean I have to wait that long for Reaper's one? Damn...
Wild the Blue Mew chapter 1 . 3/25/2001
YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE REAPER'S LAST? BAAAAAAHHHH!

Hmmm...maybe I shouldn't hold my breath while I'm typing...*faint*
I love James chapter 1 . 3/25/2001
*cries* Oh that was really sad, I mean terribly sad. Especiallly where Angel had to choose who to kill. Talk about mental torture there, that'll probably be on the poor guy's heart his whole life! Please continue the vingette's their interesting and a joy to read. Makes you appreciate and love all of the characters.