Reviews for Firestorm
Subakun-sensei chapter 23 . 11/20/2016
Excellent fic. I've been hooked on each chapter until the end. Angst fear humor adventure friendship and an 'ode' to animal'mind, forest's beauty , spirit and mind's power. Congratulations!
Bama122 chapter 23 . 3/22/2016
There are no words that describe how amazing this is,WHAT A STORY.
Patricia Alexand chapter 23 . 11/23/2014
I enjoyed reading your story very much, it was awesome. I really like how you used parts of the episodes of Starsky & Hutch as part of your own story, it was fabulous. I will be reading more of your stories as I read this I could picture them as if I was watching this unfold like it was an episode from their show. Excellent job.
BoandHutchFan chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
I liked how Hutch used his advantage to hold the coin out of Starsky's reach. I could see Starsky jumping up and down for it, complaining.
White Wyrsa chapter 22 . 2/21/2014
Like this character, Wagner Dodge. :) Thank you for the introducing.
White Wyrsa chapter 18 . 2/21/2014
:) Your so good with writing about animals.
White Wyrsa chapter 17 . 2/21/2014
Again - even better descriptions. And I too pray for Wag.
White Wyrsa chapter 15 . 2/21/2014
Annd... here it goes. Poor Starsky...
Ahh, you're good at this writing thing. Enjoy (hmm, relative:) ) the descriptions of the large forest fire - I sit in the middle of winter and could almost smell the wood smoke, see scorched ground with wisps of smoke rising and feel smoldering heat of the air. The only unbelieveble thing is that Hutch is still able oto move...
And the workings of people's minds, their inner voices are even more facinating.
White Wyrsa chapter 13 . 2/21/2014
Seeing Colby rubbing himself gives me strong urge to smack his hand.
How I laughed when he got in the trap - I wondered where have he gone while S&H ran off.
And Hutch have chosen just a perfect time for weedling out of Starsky his dark past. Hopefully it will help them with fighting Colby's schemings, rather then aid the killer in throwing Starsky off his balance...
Ah, to high blazes with housework, I go for the next one!
White Wyrsa chapter 8 . 2/20/2014
Man, why are you so good with this? I mean the inner voices of lunatics. I had too much fun reading the stuff)
White Wyrsa chapter 5 . 2/20/2014
Gee, you are pathetic, Pettigrew
White Wyrsa chapter 3 . 2/20/2014
Oh, good it's him - haven't seen all the episodes, didn't wanna get a spoiler with the *villain from the past*, but that one I know. Nasty guy, you have me on the edge of my chair.
White Wyrsa chapter 2 . 2/20/2014
Beautiful ballet on the highway.
And jokes were cool! x-P )
danielfan chapter 23 . 11/2/2013
Great story. Never did like Colby.
Rescue45 chapter 23 . 4/23/2012
This was one long story, but worth every word of it. It was awesome. I couldn't stop reading until the end. I'm glad I read it after it was completed. It would have drove me nuts waiting until each chapter was done. Love ya Starsky's Strut.