Reviews for Grief, Deceptions, and Hope for Freedom
Centaurious chapter 30 . 11/13
This story needs a good editing, there is too much distracting from the main story. Ditch the whole Patronus Pals line, it adds nothing to the main story which is the tension caused by what Dumbledore has done and Harry working without being noticed. Focus on what Harry is doing to protect himself and gain his freedom. How is Harry going to stop being reactive and start being proactive? What are Harry's goals? How is Harry going to counter Dumbledore and see him punished? His life is on the line from two enemies that are trying to end his family and his life, and he is making plushies! No wonder you lost focus.
sylvelle chapter 30 . 10/28
Guess you are done
sylvelle chapter 10 . 10/26
I'm afraid I'm lost with whole squib thing first-born s3cond-born.
sylvelle chapter 3 . 10/25
kelwin chapter 30 . 10/7
good fic. I hope and wish you would up date soon. the fic is really good and a good read.
Kittens Kat chapter 30 . 9/3
dianaanne chapter 30 . 7/17
Would love to see you update this story; really enjoyed it!
Silver Boxes chapter 1 . 6/23
I just wanted to send a kind word your way and I hope you have a good week :-)
slyhuff chapter 30 . 5/27
hehehehe purple antlers, way to go sirius
imnotraven16 chapter 30 . 5/3
excellent story
This is so amazing aznd I love it so much! Thanks so much fro your dedication and obvious hard work! We love it!
Chantilly's Mom chapter 30 . 3/12
So sorry you quit writing this interesting story. I really enjoyed it and was truly hoping it was complete or that there was a sequel somewhere. Anyway thanks for sharing.
ghg chapter 30 . 3/12
great story, please continue
LightOtter chapter 30 . 2/24
Are you ever going to update this story or is it completely abandoned? You haven't posted anything since January 30, 2011. I still have hope. Please?
00 chapter 30 . 1/29
Sad this story has been forgotten. Mary Sues live forever; but good stories just slip away.
1,581 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »