Reviews for Grief, Deceptions, and Hope for Freedom
Superb story. Glad to see you using Neville more. Is his Grandmother unaware of the squib protection? Otherwise, why couldn't he use magic at home during the summer. The Longbottom house would be protected with wards.
rosebud90 chapter 30 . 12/21/2017
Hope u update again soon
Gina chapter 30 . 12/15/2017
sending well wishes for health and chocolate for your muse

I'm sad to see the story abandoned, it's really good!
guenaelle chapter 30 . 11/25/2017
hello!
i love this story, it's a shame that there is no more I would have liked to know how is happening the bise, the harry summer with the tent, the recovery of Sirius, if Harry and Neville will go in another school, if he will find the tiara and know that it is a horcrux and may be able to have the help of goblins for others.
If you ever look at this message I hope there will be a sequel.
sorry if my English is not good i'm french
cordially
Keylena17 chapter 30 . 10/16/2017
I hope this hasn't been abandoned. This is a good story. Please update!
forestreject chapter 29 . 9/10/2017
I don't see how Dumbledore can claim all those inheritances. Sounds like the Goblins wouldl throw a tantrum maybe.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 5 . 9/10/2017
Gawd. These people cheat, steal, lie, and connive all based on Dumbles. Hindsight 20/20, on the outside looking in, and having read thousands of these fics, and I still feel Snape and Dumbles and Malfoy (both males), need to be stood up and hung by the neck
projectjay chapter 30 . 8/26/2017
Loved this story I hope you will continue
dhamann7878 chapter 1 . 8/4/2017
sincerely hope that you are still writing and that you possibly will come back to finish this at some point. wonderful story
animal lover13 chapter 30 . 7/25/2017
I absolutely love what you have written so far. I know its been several years since you last updated, but i hope you're able to soon.

Keep writing
dagondawn chapter 30 . 7/15/2017
stupid question, but when are you going to update this story. cause it is really starting to get interesting?
Bronze chapter 20 . 7/11/2017
If you ever read this YOU ARE WRONG ABOUT JUST BEING SUED! After everything he's done and the number of times he's endangered students and stuff for whatever reason, he'd be arrested and tried in likely Federal Court for them. After being convicted, then the law suits would begin.
teedub chapter 30 . 6/14/2017
You've laid a great foundation for a massive, overlapping conspiracies. It's too bad the story has been abandoned. I hope you come back to it some day.
Nanchih chapter 28 . 6/14/2017
Aha! Actually understood the "Page 3 Girl' reference! Not my normal sort of joke, but I'm always interested to catch references.
Runecutter chapter 15 . 6/8/2017
"losing his prefect's badge was what really drew Severus to the Dark Arts"
But he was described as "knowing more Dark Spells than any other student starting Hogwarts"... That does not fit with sixth year "changing everything". (And he already used "Sectumsempra" on James in the memory Harry has just last chapter apologized for snooping into ;))
1,634 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »