Reviews for Grief, Deceptions, and Hope for Freedom
Bronze chapter 30 . 7/5
Well, so much for this story. Half a decade with no update, I think this is well on its way to bein dead. Which is very sad as it was very good. I real would like to read where you the author takes this.
Bjalf chapter 22 . 6/15
This story is very difficult to read. It jumps from idea to idea, from detail to detail, randomly, without any focus or direction or apparent goal. The story line is no longer a line. It's a Spirograph pattern.

Like the whole dialogue in chapter 22. It reads like drunken ramblings between two old friends. There's no direction, no explanations, no useful information for the readers. The dialogue wanders from one subject to the next, to the next, to the next, and so on. It's like a rambling "stream of consciousness" of a schizophrenic, endlessly talking to his own voices in his head.

And that "lift" scene at the end of chapter 22? Filled with details, and yet nearly incomprehensible. What's with the right and left rails? Is there a point to this kind of details? Will there be an explanation?
4michelle3 chapter 30 . 4/8
Hope you finish this it's a good story
emmalilly21 chapter 30 . 4/6
update please
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 29 . 3/27
Has this been abandoned?
Draeconin chapter 28 . 3/2
While the Patronus Pals are a great idea, you go into far more detail than is necessary for the story. But then again, since you stopped writing it so long ago...
nljfs chapter 30 . 1/25
Enjoying this story. Sorry to note that it has been discontinued.
bassoongirl14 chapter 30 . 12/30/2015
Totally love this! Please continue it!
oregonbird chapter 20 . 12/29/2015
No one takes the *school* seriously except fanfic writers! EDUCATION!
Centaurious chapter 30 . 11/13/2015
This story needs a good editing, there is too much distracting from the main story. Ditch the whole Patronus Pals line, it adds nothing to the main story which is the tension caused by what Dumbledore has done and Harry working without being noticed. Focus on what Harry is doing to protect himself and gain his freedom. How is Harry going to stop being reactive and start being proactive? What are Harry's goals? How is Harry going to counter Dumbledore and see him punished? His life is on the line from two enemies that are trying to end his family and his life, and he is making plushies! No wonder you lost focus.
sylvelle chapter 30 . 10/28/2015
Guess you are done
sylvelle chapter 10 . 10/26/2015
I'm afraid I'm lost with whole squib thing first-born s3cond-born.
sylvelle chapter 3 . 10/25/2015
Tom
kelwin chapter 30 . 10/7/2015
good fic. I hope and wish you would up date soon. the fic is really good and a good read.
Kittens Kat chapter 30 . 9/3/2015
I LOVE THIS STORY! I HOPE YOU WILL UPDATE SOON! THANK YOU!
1,590 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »