Reviews for Grief, Deceptions, and Hope for Freedom
sheleg15sbc.edu chapter 30 . 3/9
I know this is a long shot, but this has been a great story. I was hoping if you would ever consider returning to it and possibly finishing it.
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 30 . 1/23
:D
troyguffey chapter 30 . 1/21
This is a very intriguing story. Too bad it's dead.
After jumping several chapter due to how boring and bad the story was getting I just has to quit here. Is bad, real bad. Harry with money ok, Harry with Hermione good, relation no important up to here, Ron in anyway near Harry bad, Harry sharing his money with Ron really stupid. So at the end stupid story.
Corwyn chapter 30 . 1/4
I'm loving this story so far, and looking forward to you continuing it. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Enishi-Haru chapter 30 . 12/28/2016
Hello
Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
Locket1 chapter 30 . 12/13/2016
Crying shame this was left incomplete. Sad that so many people don't finish what they start or at least write an author note.
Amineh1825 chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
I really love your story! Is there any chance you are going to finish it? I really do hope you do!
Guest chapter 30 . 12/4/2016
Sigh. Another abandoned story, stopping in the middle and untouched for years.
JJFan chapter 14 . 12/4/2016
Why do you keep apologizing for perfectly good chapters?
Shadow Silvertongue chapter 30 . 12/1/2016
Man, I love this story...it's amazing and interesting and I'd really like to read more. I hope you update soon! Keep up the fantastic work!

Shadow x
MrPeaches88 chapter 30 . 10/13/2016
30 chapters and they still haven't moved more than a week forward story wise?
It was a good idea with a few interesting possible points of interest but there's far too much pointless info with no forward movement.
Disappointed that this has been a waste of my time reading for what should have been a great story
Guest chapter 7 . 10/4/2016
Totally disjointed; no intro, no idea where this started, etc.
Saissa chapter 30 . 9/1/2016
Aw darn it. I was hoping this story would at least have the boys resit their OWLS beforr it was abandoned. I would love to know what their results were.
Saissa chapter 21 . 9/1/2016
Why the heck did Harry or Neville not think to ask for stairs? There are plenty of moving staircases at Hogwarts. Stairs should be an EASY guess!
1,609 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »