Reviews for Grief, Deceptions, and Hope for Freedom
Fick Chick chapter 16 . 5/21/2019
How can the RoR cteate usable potions or food when it can't create stuff that can leave the room like nutrients & potions' effects would need to be able to do?
CarolWim chapter 30 . 4/29/2019
Well, this chapter could be shorter than it's already now.
Inujoy The Dragoon of light chapter 30 . 4/4/2019
I love this story pleases write more on this.
AerynS chapter 30 . 2/3/2019
I read this in 2017 and completely enjoyed it. I had hoped that you'd added additional chapters since it's been 9 years.
I guess the story's abandoned then. What a shame, it was entertaining, although you seemed to get bogged down with the Patronus Pals.
I wanted to know if Harry & Neville reset their OWLS?
Was Harry able to hire a lawyer? Was Madame Bones able to go after Dumbledore, Umbridge.
Was Petunia able to get her magic back?
These are just some of the questions I have.
Heart chapter 2 . 2/1/2019
OooOooo
Heart chapter 1 . 2/1/2019
SumNumb3rs chapter 30 . 1/31/2019
You don't see many Harry and Neville stories. Hope one day you will continue.
Millie072 chapter 30 . 11/5/2018
This is a fascinating story. Started it at noon & with 3 interruptions finished it in less than 3 hours. That includes rereading some chapters. You've woven the right amount of humor into the drama to keep it moving and hold interest. Please say it's not abandoned but held up due to unforeseen circumstances. It is simply too good to be lost in the void. Thanks for a great read.
Millie072 chapter 17 . 11/5/2018
Has anyone ever suggested there a potion to restore memories lost to the charm? How long are Neville & Harry planning on staying in the ROR? No one has missed them yet? Nice twist with the description of the restoration potion. Ugh!
Millie072 chapter 14 . 11/5/2018
Love the idea that Harry made himself a snake plushie. Brilliant story.
bellapom chapter 30 . 10/26/2018
This is an awesome story, wish it was complete, it's just so good!
Guest chapter 30 . 10/25/2018
I really wish you had continued this story.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/14/2018
Sorry now not for me

Fin reading
DaveC chapter 3 . 10/14/2018
Is Harry still a 6 yr old cause it doesb’t Look real. And we know he’s not gifted, i dont think even a 16 year old could do the same thing. Maybe his last life enable’s him to ack like that but his friends are only 6/7 and they wouldn’t know him at all... I mean come knocking on my door and try and convince mr to let my daughter go stay with another 6 year old overnight. I’d be thinking about child rescue.

Oh yes. There Over there /somewhere else
Their. belonging to them
Pants. Is what we call underclothes
Trousers. Is what you call pants
I think the story is brilliant so keep on writing and take no notice of me, I know ill get a life...lol
mackiechandler chapter 30 . 9/22/2018
This has been a wonderful read. I hope you get in the mood to finish. I want Neville and Harry to beat out Dumbledore at his own game.
1,702 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »