Reviews for Safe Driver
Jaina2000 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
so cute!
alix33 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
“I’m not your dad, Abby,” he growled into the phone. He hoped she heard him over the noise. Music thumped and screeched in the background, blending with laughter and raised voices into a chaotic din. “I know. You’re way hotter than my dad. Problem is – and how twisted is this? – my dad is out on a date, and you’re home alone.” - LOL

"What he did hear was the purr in her voice. Sober, Abby was a flirt. Drunk, it wasn’t safe to leave her loose amid an unsuspecting crowd. In the interest of public safety, there was only one thing to do." - Hehehe.

"She turned sideways in her seat, and swung her stocking-feet onto his lap. Gibbs cursed silently and wondered how she’d gotten those giant boots off without alerting him. He flicked the lock button, just to make sure the door didn’t pop open with her leaning against it." - Concentrate on the driving too, a bit, Gibbs! It would be absolutely no fun if you and Abby crash into a garbage truck or something worse now!

"glaring at her quickly before turning back to the road." - Yeah, like that!

“A rule is a rule.” “Would the rule apply if a certain Agent Todd were the one making the offer?” A mocking smirk played on her violently red lips. Gibbs hands tightened on the steering wheel. It wasn’t the first time Abby had hinted about that, and he wondered what kind of tell he was giving off. He did his best to deflect her. “Do you think you are easier to resist?” - Woohoo! A Gibbs/Kate/Abby threesome!

"He looked at her piercingly. “And you really are a good friend, Abbs. I need you.” Abby grinned, and quickly pecked him on the cheek. “Well, why didn’t you say that to begin with? You could have saved the whole list of excuses.” - Hehehe.

"Tony and Kate watched Abby leave. Gibbs adopted a carefully neutral expression and sat down at his desk, ignoring the meaningful looks and furious volley of whispers that passed between them. “Hey, Boss,” Tony called cautiously, curiosity getting the better of his sense of self-preservation. He did, however, stay safely out of Gibbs’ reach. “What, DiNozzo?” “I don’t suppose you’d tell us what Abby was thanking you for.” “Nope,” he said sharply, studying the papers on his desk. He was enjoying this – it was always fun driving DiNozzo nuts" - Hehehe.

"Swiftly, he stood up and walked toward the elevator. “If anyone needs me, I’ll be in autopsy.” While he hadn’t gotten the information he wanted, Tony was happy tofigure out something. He grinned at Kate and whispered, “He’s going to take a nap.” - Hehehe.
jyorraku chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
There needs to be more GAbby. That was so much fun!

I especially liked this part:

Gibbs inner radar told him they were passing into dangerous territory, so he decided to cut communication and run silent for the rest of the trip. But it was too late; the enemy was on him.

Excellent.
bookworm45 chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
That was really cute! I loved it.
Calico Star chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Lovely and funny.
moregoth chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Great story, Abby and Gibbs was very in charater, loved their teasing.
WritinginCT chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
This was GREAT! :) Go Abby!
Crimson Fate chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Quite possibly my favourite GAbby story so far...

It is perfect...

and I can *see* it happening.

Great job!
imaginary iby chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
I just love this so much! You capture Abby and Gibbs perfectly, both together and separately.
OhThoseEyes chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Too funny! I too loved it when she leaned in the window!
Wiccagirl24 chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
That is one of the best Gibbs/Abby stories I have ever read. Thanks you!
prin69 chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
haha, oh this is awesome! lol, love how she leaned into his car at the beginning.
M14Mouse chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
I never laugh so much in my life. this fic was funny! I hope you write another one.
NCISAgent2B chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
very good story. Im writng one now. Keep it up! more chapters!
Jessa Wakefield chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
OMG, it's so good, funny and quirky and I can so imagine it happening. You got them so in character.

Please write more preferably with Abby trying to set up Kate and Gibbs

I really loved how Abby and Gibbs had their "private" conversation at the end.