Reviews for Anna ni Issho Datta no ni
slithice chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
he3x i also love Athrun and Lacus pairing... it really rocks you know! they looked nice together considering they were bethrothed first to each other... i also like athrunxcagalli pairing yet the story between them is a cliche. I do hope all those AxL pairing fans update their fanfic soon...
Sabishi Tomo chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Very sad...But really well written...
Hiei's Kage chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Sniff sniff thhat was so freakin' sad man i wish Cagalii wasn't even in the show i hate her so much & i don't give a damn if i get flames 4 this they will be used 4 Axel's fun.

well love u r story. oh and L/A & E/T is not a strange pairng if anything's strange it's Riku from KH & Rikku from Final Fantasy X. but i like them haha funny huh

Ja

Riku
Brazilianangelz chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
so cute! got to love the AxL pairing!
sunpop chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Nice fic, I usually don't read songfics but your's was very nicely done. I too, kept on watching Gundam Seed at the beginning because of Athrun/Lacus and I despise Kira/Lacus \ nasty couple. I don't mind Athrun/Cagalli as much, but all he does is snap at her. Write more Athrun/Lacus! Yaay
Kitsune-MiMIK chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
I'm sorry for the mean 'you copied me' review. It was a good story, and I thought you copied me. I wrote an InuYasha fanfic called 'Anna ni Issho Datta no ni' and thought you copied me. I was rash. Sumimasen. _
Kitsune-MiMIK chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
You copied me! At least with the title: I've been on this site for ages and when I typed in this title, yours was not there, only mine! (flaming mad) please do not copy me again!
Akatsuki Dawn chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
kawaii desu. this is great. but can you possibly write one where they don't part!
fionnakreuz chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
so dats why the that line was familiar... i lyk dat line to... crap that line... ceres and mikage... dey get 2gether after hundred died because of their petty fight! (Wait... im reviewing sa wrong anime..)

I love AxL! they rock! Your work rocks to... Nice... really nice...
the Black Rose chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
My favorite pairing. Very sad, but sweet. Thanks for sharing! Love, Rose
AccentFetish chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
i heart athrun and lacus storys u your is really good!
Kamikagushi chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
I support Athrun and Lacus as well. It is just sad to know that they are not together in the end.
abib chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
galing mo! gawa ka pa story tungkol sa kanila! please! (puppy eyes) nakita ko na si Athrun at lacus sa fic mo hehehe ei may chances ba na magkatuluyan sila kasi di ba sabi sa gundam seed destiny episode 29 destined sila para sa isa't isa hay! sana nga! galing mo! AxL Forever and ever! ayoko si Cagalli at Kira sa kanila!
NoinK chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
this is so sweet and very nice...i love it! you rock!
AtHRuNLaCusfAn chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
Astig story mo!

The characters are totally not OOC, and i didn't have a hard time connecting the dialogue to the personalities of the characters.

And you are absolutely right... AtHrun and Lacus should have ended up together... They make a ver cute couple! Plus, I personally don't like Cagalli.

Keep writing, because only a handful of people ever write about this pairing... We need more AxL fiCZ!

AthRun and LAcuS fOReVEr!