Reviews for Strawberry Skin
Raven chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Uh...
Alice-Anne-Beckett chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Ewaa...i only have # 1 and 2 volumes, i did not know that Hajiki and Katana were gay. aw well. Nya! Sayuri is so cute. lol. well buh bye. oh i added it to my favs. its great...exeped the kissing part. lol.
lunasun72 chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
aw, that was sweet! yous gots to make a sequel, that would be nice...*pictures sequel*...*ahem*... sorry, i've had a lot of sugar today... hehehe... Well, this fic was abosolutely, positively wonderful. i can't say update, but i can say sequel, or you really could update, add another chappie... it's posible, i've seen them/it. anyways, this was wonderful!
Manami Nakaoki chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
O.o i tried reading this. sayuri sounds cute . it sounds intresting. can u tell m' bout da story? i wanna R&R urs XD. update soon !
nopenopnope chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
lol We Are Now At The Park. that was funy to me for some reason...i liked this specially the title, it was unique...i think, never read any other story caled strawberry skin...im so stupid too, i couldnt find your rainy meeting fic cause i forgot to change the rating thingy. im going read that now
Wintersnowfox chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
Aw, Sayuri is so cute!
Akela chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
m... everything IS better with a little strawberry coating... ~_~... yes...

hey...what about my other fics?

dont make this one a one-shot! go on with it!
Viidoll chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
Random Kid: Mommy, why are those guys kissing...?

Random Mom: O.O Don't look, sweetie!

. Thank you for such an awesome dedication-y fic! I'm sure that Saiyuki-Lvr is just as pleased as I am. I feel so special! .
Trinity Morgan chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
Oh...I loved that. And you added Sayuri in there, she's so cute! Great work with this one, you write so good! :):)

~Bye...~