Reviews for Assumptions
sailormoonfreak5311 chapter 4 . 5/3/2008
omfg i love it
JESSA chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
hey i like the ballons with little ballons iside of the the most 2! hm i wonder where i can get some of them?

LOL! anyway!

i've read it all and it's gr8! i luv it so much!

rite more stories! i luv them!

i luv Woody and Jordan 2geta 2!

JESSA!

xoxox!
somedayiwillwrite chapter 4 . 5/17/2005
good story D
xanya-forever chapter 4 . 5/17/2005
Oh this fic actually made me squeal with giddiness! Yes, yes - I'm an obsessive Jordan/Woody fan, okay? I can't help it! Anyway, back to the fic. 'Embraceable You' only aired last night in Australia so I'm finally able to read fics like this one and it's so great! This one had REALLY good characterization - so good that I could really hear them saying the lines and performing the actions in my head, just like they would on the show. It's not often someone manages to that, so WELL DONE. Especially Woody's comments about Jordan's weight ("these clothes weigh more than you" HEHEHEH SO PERFECT!) and his holding up the shirt to his chest - just lovely. Anyway, it was so gorgeously cute (but not TOO cute) and I really, really enjoyed it. You must write more on this two!
Mallorysgirl chapter 4 . 5/6/2005
Sweet story:)

I love the way you ended it.
WJ foreva chapter 4 . 5/6/2005
omg, i luved the cute lil kiss in the end! it was a great story!

ill be looking forward to your new story!lolz
jtbwriter chapter 4 . 5/6/2005
Thank you, that was good-what a night cap!

I love Woody's almost stutter and the fact that he loves her enough to really try!

Thanks for a sweet story!
inspire.me chapter 4 . 5/5/2005
aww this story was so sweet! loved it!
StageManager chapter 3 . 5/5/2005
Great story! I love it! I hope you keep it going! :)
WJ foreva chapter 3 . 5/5/2005
omg, i hope its a good sign to!

update soon and keep dat WJ coming!
soabsentminded chapter 3 . 5/4/2005
Is she going to take it? She better. Hurry back soon. This is great.
Meriwether chapter 2 . 5/4/2005
LSDKJhfSDLKJfh. Are you planning on stopping after the second part? For what it's worth, I hope you decide to continue...
Mallorysgirl chapter 2 . 5/4/2005
Great chapter:)

I'm glad you haven't left it as a stand alone. Woody's pov is really good and what i expected of him, you write really well for Woody and Jordan

Please update soon
TiaRat chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
No, it doesn't seem finished...but when does it with those two.
inspire.me chapter 2 . 5/4/2005
This story is awesome, there's something bout the sad stuff that just really gets me. That said, I hope there's a happy ending coming!