Reviews for Teamwork Ficlets
ThatPageantGirl chapter 32 . 7/7/2017
I enjoyed every single chapter of every installment of this series. Thank you so much :)
ThatPageantGirl chapter 24 . 7/4/2017
Awwww! Naruto wanted the toy that came with the toothpaste!
ThatPageantGirl chapter 22 . 7/4/2017
Lol! XDDDD
ThatPageantGirl chapter 1 . 6/24/2017
Awwww!
Ashen Author chapter 15 . 2/22/2015
This chapter is brilliant. I just wish there was a line or two more about Orochimaru realizing how utterly screwed he is. Or Sasuke finding out.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
very nice but you should make it longer. But other than that it's really perfect!
Alibi Nonsense chapter 32 . 12/8/2013
XD I just love your writing style! It's so awesome! Brilliant! My favourite one of these is the sexy jutsu one: I would dearly like to see Sasuke in sexy jutsu (not going to ask for it, because it's not going to happen unless your Sasuke turns OOC). The TemaIno thing rather surprised me, since I haven't come across it before (not very suprising since I normally filter Romance).
Request: I would like to see Itachi's reaction when he finds out his brother's in a threesome.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/11/2013
Roflmao! Never thought Sasuke would be a class one perv! :P
Saphira113 chapter 32 . 4/17/2013
Gods, I am not sure if I have ever reviewed the Teamwork universe but I have been in love with it since forever. I purposely don't follow you or the stories so that I can go through the joy of just finding them again and again and sometimes that is very cool and other times (like today) I get very frustrated because frankly I have never been able to remember your pen name. But it makes it that much better when I do finally find you again. So I hope you continue with Teamwork.
Rose Unspindle chapter 26 . 3/19/2013
What would be funny is a glimpse into what sent Sasuke running, maybe the girls stalking him, running into him in the grocery store, training grounds, and what not. Ino popping in to rank the girls on there stalking abilities (or lack there of) Hee Sasuke getting Lee to dress like him at the training ground one day.
V chapter 30 . 3/16/2013
This is a oneshot I like enough to comment on. I encourage you to consider tweaking it and posting it as a non-Teamwork-verse AU-future-fic stand alone oneshot.
I don't think I've ever read a fic where Sakura defends the choice of Naruto over herself for the post of Hokage, and I found it fascinating.
I like how you played it out, except I think Naruto should get one more bit to show he has matured from 13... some. I think the other three characters are well played.
Thank you.
young padawan chapter 24 . 1/27/2013
love it, when come more? Hint, hint? ;)
Byakko Kitsunetsuki chapter 14 . 11/27/2012
Ahahaha! This short was so funny! I loved what you came up with! It was cute too with sasuke and naruto cuddling. You are such a great writer and I love all of these shorts!