Reviews for Teamwork Ficlets
Itachi's aprentice chapter 5 . 10/25/2009
Great work.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 4 . 10/25/2009
Great work. Am trying to do a Team 7 fic the only thing is I made Sasuke too Oc for my taste and am still playing around with some ideas. What am trying to say is your portrayed of Sasuke is dead on at least for me he still a brooding bastard but now when he with his family the facade drops, at least little.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 3 . 10/25/2009
INOxShikaxCho love
Itachi's aprentice chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
Great work.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
PLEASE forgive me. I read this a while back, and I thought for sure I had review, and I DIDN'T.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/4/2009
Oh lordy, this chapter made me lol. Your Kisame is one of the most awesomely in character Kisames I've ever seen, even if he only got a few lines. He only gets a few lines in canon too though, so that's okay 3

And now I can't wait for Itachi to show up in Teamwork D: GODAMNIT.
doodlelover chapter 18 . 8/24/2009
ONE of his kids?

...for some strange reason, after I read that I got the notion that they had /litters/ or something after the first one. XD Pfft, but very cute. D: Now I shall read the rest...
Sienna Maiu chapter 21 . 8/5/2009
XD
Sienna Maiu chapter 22 . 8/5/2009
*snrk*

That was a heck of a chuckle-fest.
Sienna Maiu chapter 24 . 8/5/2009
"there wasn't a lot of positive things to say about four hours of pushups while Iruka's students practiced balance on moving objects on their backs"

-What? I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to say here... :.

This story is so sweet. I love how Sakura keeps daydreaming about the future and turning so... family-oriented in a way :)

I adore the little notepad and message :)
Sienna Maiu chapter 25 . 8/5/2009
You're like the friggin' master of all things awesome, I swear. I don't even like yaoi! But I guess it's okay when you do it :P
Sienna Maiu chapter 26 . 8/5/2009
Absolutely loved it. And if I wanted to pick out things in particular I'd probably run out of space.

I found it wonderfully amusing and incredibly easy to follow. (There's a reason that you're one of like... two people I follow on ff-net. :P) Hopefully now that I've caught up on Naruto from since October I can allow myself to go back to your writing :)
Makayla chapter 26 . 7/27/2009
I really should not have found this as adorable as I did XD I mean three countries for a romantic gesture is hurting my head too XDD But I've come to the conclusion that you are magic which is why everything works for you!
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 26 . 7/5/2009
Romantic gestures always kick ass! And make me feel all warm and snuggly inside :)
White Butterfly chapter 26 . 7/2/2009
Okay, the entire fic was far too cute. The bickering over why Sasuke is there in the first place, the secret macho I-love-you code and everything in between was just perfect. Everyone was perfectly balanced and askjldfafl, that made me melt into a puddle of happy goo more that anything else.
554 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »