Reviews for Teamwork Ficlets
kidloco chapter 7 . 7/23/2012
oh lol that kakashi
you.broke.a.promise chapter 32 . 7/18/2012
once again, pure loveeeeee ah
mililli chapter 23 . 5/19/2012
I'm sorry but you HAVE to continue this
SpiffyCaptainJ chapter 32 . 4/23/2012
:D yay!

that was thirst quenching; I can't wait until you get your new chapters up.

Awesome!

-Jiz
ViOlEt-KaT chapter 32 . 4/21/2012
I approve.
wingedmercury chapter 32 . 4/20/2012
Wonderful POV snippet here my dear:) Thanks so much for the update I am also sending good karmic juju to your muses for Teamwork's next chappy:)
UpperClassK9 chapter 32 . 4/20/2012
Oh man, that was very well written, love it. (Also I wondered if you did a lot of research for the first sentence or just roughly guessed body parts lol.)
bookaholic72 chapter 32 . 4/20/2012
Regards to your author's note; It doesen't matter how long the wait yuor Teamwork wrightings are always worth the wait!
Illucida chapter 32 . 4/20/2012
Wow, what a ride. I could feel her thoughts going a mile-a-minute. You really captured the right atmosphere here. Good work!
Makokam chapter 32 . 4/20/2012
I only vaguely remember the events of that chapter, but that's the fun of beinng the author isn't it? You remember stuff no one else does. (Most of the time.)

This story just reminds how weak they all are now compared to in the manga. Not saying they're better off there, but Sasuke won against Itachi when he was younge than he is here.

And Naruto can't turn into a super saiyan

Still, this was good. Very dramtic. If this didn't help get you into Sakura's head I don't know what will. Hope the main chapter comes unstuck now.

Oh, and what the hell happened to Gaara? I don't remember him taking a beating or where and who he would have gotten it from.

Makokam out.
Musings of a Cabin Boy chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
Hey, I was just reading through the other chaps to make sure you haven't done it, so i would love you to do a short thing with Naruto and Sasuke and their own personally written vows. Maybe a few choice friends like kakashi and jiraiya their for added humour! I just think the idea of naruto and sasuke writing down how they feel about each other and having to read it in front of everybody is hilarious! Still lovin' Teamwork!
you.broke.a.promise chapter 31 . 7/3/2011
awh, that was sad but cute.
SnowCharms chapter 31 . 7/1/2011
Wow, they really do understand each other very well. Update!
cast14 chapter 31 . 6/27/2011
aww great story
wingedmercury chapter 31 . 6/26/2011
I like that, the "brooding room."

I've been enjoying the teamwork series so very much; it's always a delight when I get that email in my box saying that you've updated. Thanks again for your wonderful writing:)
554 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »