Reviews for Teamwork Ficlets
Tsugath chapter 7 . 5/14/2005
Cute, but at least Sakura didn't try to kill Pakun too. I followed the link to see your artwork on deviantart. You have talent! I liked Naruto especially.
Kanemoshi chapter 6 . 5/11/2005
Iruka's so good with children, ne? ; cute chappie!
LadytehMa chapter 6 . 5/10/2005
Jealous babysitters - and just *so* in character! Poor Sakura. . .
Toa chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
i love teamwork...this serves as reviews for all chapters
AnimeFan101 chapter 5 . 5/5/2005
Nice work you got here. Little glimpses into the srroundings at times that might-or-might-not fit into the actual story, but that nonetheless are important.

Ah, drabbles. It's the little things that whet one's appetite for more. You do good work.
HieiOwnsMySoul chapter 3 . 5/5/2005
Staight for the kill X3

Waah you write so well:D
scorpion05 chapter 5 . 5/4/2005
cute stories!

i'm anxious to know how the baby will look like... and if it's a girl or a boy!

the chapter with iruka and sasuke was sweet! and the one with kakashi and asuma... *gg* (i think the boys of his team will never ever surive a threesome!)
coffup chapter 5 . 5/3/2005
Oh, those were lovely. I'm so totally into your Teamwork series, it's so wonderfully written. I am amazed. Though I wish the Kakashi drabble had been a bit longer. Cute tho.

Keep the good words coming.

- Nishasha
Kanemoshi chapter 5 . 5/3/2005
...this story is soo cute so far...I felt soo sorry for Sasuke last chappie...*cries* but this chappie was very good too...; Mine...heh...they're both quite possessive!
the-bird-flies chapter 5 . 5/3/2005
Very entertaining; this goes to the ones that I was too lazy to review. (it's nothing against you) I find this quite interesting and very deep; you can understand it even if you haven't read the main story.

MKRA
MKRA chapter 2 . 5/3/2005
*grins* So cute! And wonderfully put! I cannot see either of them doing anything like manual labor around the house without breaking something.

MRKA
MKRA chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
Once again, wonderful. How do you do it?

MKRA
gatogirl1 chapter 4 . 5/3/2005
Was there any final decision on whose baby it was? (Although yes, it's always Kyuubi's...yo se', yo se'!) But will it?he?she? take after Naruto or Sasuke? And I can't seem to tell...it's a boy?
MeLaiya chapter 5 . 5/3/2005
Man you are so good, Teamwork and its many counterparts has to be my absolute favorite out of all the other favorites of mine that you have written. These little drabbles are so cute. Please update TW, A.S.A.P. I love'em, keep up the good work.
EfrainMan chapter 5 . 5/3/2005
How sickeningly adorable _ Cute one shots, I like the las the best.
560 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 Next »