Reviews for Teamwork Ficlets
scorpion05 chapter 5 . 5/4/2005
cute stories!

i'm anxious to know how the baby will look like... and if it's a girl or a boy!

the chapter with iruka and sasuke was sweet! and the one with kakashi and asuma... *gg* (i think the boys of his team will never ever surive a threesome!)
coffup chapter 5 . 5/3/2005
Oh, those were lovely. I'm so totally into your Teamwork series, it's so wonderfully written. I am amazed. Though I wish the Kakashi drabble had been a bit longer. Cute tho.

Keep the good words coming.

- Nishasha
Kanemoshi chapter 5 . 5/3/2005
...this story is soo cute so far...I felt soo sorry for Sasuke last chappie...*cries* but this chappie was very good too...; Mine...heh...they're both quite possessive!
the-bird-flies chapter 5 . 5/3/2005
Very entertaining; this goes to the ones that I was too lazy to review. (it's nothing against you) I find this quite interesting and very deep; you can understand it even if you haven't read the main story.

MKRA chapter 2 . 5/3/2005
*grins* So cute! And wonderfully put! I cannot see either of them doing anything like manual labor around the house without breaking something.

MKRA chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
Once again, wonderful. How do you do it?

gatogirl1 chapter 4 . 5/3/2005
Was there any final decision on whose baby it was? (Although yes, it's always Kyuubi's...yo se', yo se'!) But will it?he?she? take after Naruto or Sasuke? And I can't seem to's a boy?
MeLaiya chapter 5 . 5/3/2005
Man you are so good, Teamwork and its many counterparts has to be my absolute favorite out of all the other favorites of mine that you have written. These little drabbles are so cute. Please update TW, A.S.A.P. I love'em, keep up the good work.
EfrainMan chapter 5 . 5/3/2005
How sickeningly adorable _ Cute one shots, I like the las the best.
Tsugath chapter 5 . 5/3/2005
YAY! More on Teamwork! I love the whole series! The drabbles are cute, and I appreciate the way you represent Kyuubi.
LadytehMa chapter 4 . 5/3/2005
What a brilliant portrayal of Sasuke learning to be gentle . . .

You know - both of the boys want children - *multiple* kids. One for clan's sake, one for family sake. I get the feeling Sakura may be doing the baby thing for a while. . . .
LadytehMa chapter 3 . 5/3/2005
Yeah - would cause a bit of a fuss. How would *Hinata* take the whole thing, I wonder . . .

Your stories ususally make my day - gives me something to smile about at totally random moments . . . _
LadytehMa chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
Oh! Adorable! Though - I had some thoughts, wondering . . .

a) you mentioned in Teamwork that "It wasn't as if she was a total virgin" . . . so who was Sakura's first? (It has sparked some debate)

b) more baby stuff! From Sakura's pov if possible (being a mom, I love this stuff I can *really* relate to; like the first time I felt my first child move in womb . . .)

Hey-Diddle-Diddle chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
Oh. Umm... Wow. I squeed a lot just now. A lot a lot. The last line is just

I don't know what to say. Sweet, tender, and amazingly squeeworthy.
554 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37