Reviews for Teamwork Ficlets
Makokam chapter 32 . 4/20/2012
I only vaguely remember the events of that chapter, but that's the fun of beinng the author isn't it? You remember stuff no one else does. (Most of the time.)

This story just reminds how weak they all are now compared to in the manga. Not saying they're better off there, but Sasuke won against Itachi when he was younge than he is here.

And Naruto can't turn into a super saiyan

Still, this was good. Very dramtic. If this didn't help get you into Sakura's head I don't know what will. Hope the main chapter comes unstuck now.

Oh, and what the hell happened to Gaara? I don't remember him taking a beating or where and who he would have gotten it from.

Makokam out.
Musings of a Cabin Boy chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
Hey, I was just reading through the other chaps to make sure you haven't done it, so i would love you to do a short thing with Naruto and Sasuke and their own personally written vows. Maybe a few choice friends like kakashi and jiraiya their for added humour! I just think the idea of naruto and sasuke writing down how they feel about each other and having to read it in front of everybody is hilarious! Still lovin' Teamwork!
you.broke.a.promise chapter 31 . 7/3/2011
awh, that was sad but cute.
SnowCharms chapter 31 . 7/1/2011
Wow, they really do understand each other very well. Update!
cast14 chapter 31 . 6/27/2011
aww great story
wingedmercury chapter 31 . 6/26/2011
I like that, the "brooding room."

I've been enjoying the teamwork series so very much; it's always a delight when I get that email in my box saying that you've updated. Thanks again for your wonderful writing:)
wingedmercury chapter 30 . 6/26/2011
That was a sweet chapter:)

Well played, Sakura-chan, well played.
asylvia chapter 31 . 6/22/2011
...I don't really get it?
librarycat9 chapter 31 . 6/21/2011
I think number one could be that Sakura ALWAYS gets bathroom priority... (particularly while pregnant) lol
pennypigeon chapter 31 . 6/21/2011
sad. but sweet
UpperClassK9 chapter 31 . 6/20/2011
To have a brooding room is weird, but if it works for them then all's good.
Peach Tuesday's chapter 31 . 6/20/2011
aw, naruto

you should do more house rules ones hahah i could see those being very funny!

great chapter!
Aldamonburst chapter 31 . 6/20/2011
lol. naruto isn't actually responsible huh? well, i do like this chapter, but i'm not sure why what the brooding room was about.
wingedmercury chapter 28 . 6/19/2011
This chapter was a fun ride:)
wingedmercury chapter 26 . 6/19/2011
Now that's super cute.

""Marry me, asshole.""

Love it. I love getting glimpses into the teamwork future in this fic, and I thought it everything in this chapter was so heartfelt and yummy. I just love the teamwork universe:)
560 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »