Reviews for Functional
Splendid Shadows chapter 5 . 1/30/2006
Aww Cerberus liking pizza! That's just too cute but so darned true! My own dog loves bread and buns; she goes *crazy* when we're eating them.
Splendid Shadows chapter 4 . 1/30/2006
Another great set of trabbles! That whole demon thing about the stronger controlling the weak is awesome.
Splendid Shadows chapter 2 . 1/30/2006
I think your potrayal of A&R is dead on! Keep on writing!
Splendid Shadows chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Wahaha power puff girls! Totally awesome! I always love your drabbles!
Bustahead chapter 5 . 11/11/2005
recently, I have been wondering about writing a fic where it's from the weapons point of view.

I never knew that you also had the same idea.

If you wish for me to stop tinkering with the idea, I will do so.
Bustahead chapter 4 . 11/11/2005
Yamato's segment was chilling. The reference of calling Vergil a "child" was particularly striking, though I still can't place exactly why.
serain chapter 5 . 11/8/2005
Cerberus does seem rather endearing in this ficlet, as I also have an insaitable love for pizza. Ifrit's story is saddening. I love how you gave a personality to each of the weapons.
serain chapter 4 . 11/8/2005
Insightful Perspective - espicially Kalina Ann. I have only limited knowledge of Greek (or Norse?) mythology, but this...this is good stuff.
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 5 . 11/4/2005
Well... a Chapter of three beast that represent the Three Elements: Fire, Thunder and Ice.

I really liked it, specially the end of Cerberus, although I doubt that Cerberus would like Pizza XD

Whatever, the only thing I would have liked is that Ifrit would somehow represented a little of honor. His words when you find the weapon seems pettry good.

Alastor was funny, too.

So... is this the last chapter? You have really made a good work.
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 4 . 10/29/2005
Well... what a chapter. I found it somehow diferent than the others, specially because this time there wasn't any Twin Weapons, like Agni & Rudra, Luce & Ombra or Ebony & Ibory.

In the text of Beowulf... you called Dante and Vergil like the elder and the younger. Does this mean that, in the birth, Dante came out first? (Although there are some who thinks that the second twin is the elder)

In the end. I liked the Attitude of Beowulf.

About Kalinna Ann... I like to think that Lady made it by herself and for herself.

That gunsmith... could it be the same Tony?

And why would she cried? Was it her mother's earring?

Not much to say about Yamato. I wounder how it was that Sparda used it along his own sword.

_

Looking forward to the next chapter. Hounds of Hell, right? Is Ifrit going to be in it? If not, don't worry.
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
First Chapter:

He, he... Three Sisters, uh?

That was really good, specially the comparation with the Powerpuff girls, how ironic.

Now... Nevan as a Sex Toy? Man, you seems to know how to manipulate Desire. Very diferent to Ebony and Ivory, who seems to be shy, even though one of then trys to pretend it.

Second Chapter:

Well... the idea of the Three Musketeers for Rebelion, Agni and Rudra was petry good.

I have always wondered about Agni and Rudra's Elements: Fire and Wind. Beacuse they aren't opposed, like it would be with Fire and Water/Ice, or Dante and Vergil. Do you think that this mean that Dante and Vergil aren't meant to be opposed? (If you get what I'm saying)

If there was something I really love of Rebellion and Yamato was when Dante used Yamato and Vergil used Rebellion.

Third Chapter:

The founded simity of Thish and Nightmare really shock me. To be honest, I always liked that boss more than Phamtom and Griffon. Nightmare was a Bio-Weapon, and when somethings that moves for itself is called a Weapon, for me it is an Ultimate Weapon. Born for war and able to reflect.

About Luce and Ombra, I have a theory about them. I think they actually didn't beling to Sparda, but to Eva in the beggining.

Remember Dante's Shop, it had the logo of Trish with guns, but how it is posible if he didn't know Trish when he made it? Simply, it is really Eva with Luce and Ombra. After all, I don't belive Sparda's Woman would be nothing more than a Lady, she obviusly was prepared to defend her sons. After all, dispate that Mundus killed her, she made it to protect Dante and Vergil.

Sparda probably used Luce and Ombra, but I'm sure that this guns belonged to Eva.

_

Now, this fic is really one of a kind. I would like to ask you if you could make one of Ifrit and Beowulf. What do you whink?
Bustahead chapter 3 . 10/11/2005
as for the fic being labelled as "disturbing", I'd beg to differ. I don't think there's anything disturbing about it at all
Bustahead chapter 2 . 10/11/2005
I'm so sorry it took me so long to get to this. But here I am, and here is your review as a reward for writing a beautiful fic.
serain chapter 2 . 10/8/2005
I like this. Your research is very well done, and well thought out.

I like your theories. *applause*

I know, but don't understand, why E&I have pictures of girls. The structure implies that they are modified from real guns, because it's nearly impossible to get parts for guns meant to shoot fast, heavy slugs. They are supposed to represent Vergil and Himself. Do you have a theory on this? I'd like to know...

~Nuitari.
Ikana Sesako chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
well, that was cool. i'm into greek mythology, so i know about the Wyrd sisters. very thoughtful, did u do alot of thinking for this, or did it just come to you? for it is very good and well thought out.

~Rayne