Reviews for The First Time I Saw You
LucidRainDrops chapter 15 . 12/24/2006
aaw! now if only there were one rated M ... oh, sorry, eheh, just me thinking outloud... ;D i love shigure and mii together... the perfect couple... D i love shigure.. if only I were mii, i am jealous... i add you to my fav. authors list! and fav. stories list! XD XD
ObsidianSickle chapter 15 . 10/15/2006
I really like this couple and I really like this story. It's really really good, even though the chapters are a bit on the short side. :p could you please update soon so that i can find out what happens? :)

you haven't updated since sept 11 of last year...or is that nov. 9..? anyways, it's been almost a year ;_; does akito find out about them? Does mii get her memory erased?

ps. Are you by any chance a supporter of YukixTohru? I'm just wondering cause I like that couple too. XD
hopelessly devoted chapter 15 . 5/4/2006
Oh, this is really good...! I love this pairing. And I have to say, this one is outstanding! But you aren't updating! How long has it been since you have? It feels like eons and eons.

Well, okay, not that long, since I haven't been waiting that long. I just know because there's a little thing at the top of the page that says *when the last update was*!

Sorry, don't mean to nag. But I just like you're story so much and I'm worried you're going to drop it... It's in my 'bookmarked' file on my computer, so I'll check for updates often.
Atoile chapter 15 . 4/11/2006
Yay! Mii/Shigure!

I love this pairing. I like couples who start out arguing with each other. They're my favorite.

I wrote one, but I like yours alot more...

Anyway, update soon!

(man, that review was really badly written... sorry, Ritsu style)
Chii chapter 15 . 3/24/2006
That is so ROMANTIC!PLEASE UPDATE!ITS SO HARD TO FIND THIS PAIRING!CHII LOVES THIS STORY!
Hardcore chapter 15 . 3/19/2006
I so love this couple. Honestly, there simply aren't enough Mii/Shigure pairings. I'm glad that this story isn't a one-shot, and isn't over yet.
Otaku Mom chapter 2 . 2/24/2006
You've capture Mii and Shigure pefectly so far I think. I will enjoy reading more of this later. I don't think Yuki moved in with Shigure until he started High School so Shigure would probably have been about 26 at the time. That's my guess though. The high school is Yuki's first venture into the world of co-ed.
The Ramen Noodle chapter 11 . 1/11/2006
Eek! I love this story... Although when you hinted about Yuki/Tohru it made me a bit not as attached, but who cares about side-couples if the main couple is awesome. I see that you're telling the truth! It's based on the anime! I thought the anime was funnier than the manga, but the manga is much better is plot than the anime... Ah well, this is getting long...
594229 chapter 15 . 12/28/2005
Kyo's a hypocrite. Very nice story. Though...I think Mii actually ends up with Ritsu in the manga...and I'm a bigger fan of Kyo/Tohru and Yuki/Machi...but that really isn't relevant...Good story! Nice pairing!
MystiKoorime chapter 15 . 12/2/2005
Heyy Heyy!

Aw! This fic is so kawaii! I just finished all the episodes and current manga chapters of Fruits Basket and I'm ALWAYS searching for Shigure and Mii tidbits. They're just so cute! I'm gald you made this fanfic. *Adds to Story Alert* You've done an excellent job, and everyone's in character. .

MystiK~
simplyelena chapter 15 . 11/14/2005
You finally updated. I love this pairing. Update soon.
Davinci chapter 15 . 11/12/2005
I've just discovered your fic and

IT'S WONDERFUL!

I don't know why there aren't more than six or seven fics with Mii, she's such a good character. I mean, although she would probably seem a bit stressed and histerycal, she can handle Shigure. If it were me, I'll have ripped his head already, I know.

They make such a cute pair.

Please, update soon!

A Spanish reader.
Nakamura Ayumi chapter 15 . 11/10/2005
THAT WAS SO GOOD! Even thought it was short but you still updated. Update as soon as you can.
Mike'n'Ikes chapter 15 . 11/9/2005
yay! Sorry about all the grrs. tahnks for continuing! i love your story!
prettypinkpeacock chapter 15 . 11/9/2005
aaw.. so weet. but its kinda short... im glad u updated! i was beginnig tothinmk it was on hiatus, like mine... kay, update soon!