Reviews for Silver
angeliena chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Love it!
McRose chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Someone asked for Ports of Call on the Treasure Seekers site and that led me back to your page on fanfiction "dot" net - I realized I'd never commented on this story. Although I love the shoes Mac could have had both - there are so many JAG 06 billets in San Diego. Resigning two years short of retirement eligibility is so foreign a concept. I just never could envision her as hausfrau/wife and mommie wanna-be in London, even if Mattie was with them. If this note gets to you, I hope life has been good to you since you last wrote JAG ff; your stories endure.

-janlaw
MariShal chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
This is the sweetest thing! Mac loves him so much, aw

Love it, great job!

And I agree, San Diego would have been the ideal choice for both :)
AirborneGirl chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
Just stumbled upon your story, and I'm glad I did. I can relate to Mac's shopping feelings (including the guilt and your wonderful to the point addition of the word 'much') as well as her decision to cheat. It's a protrayal of Mac that I really love. Well done, I'll be reading a lot more of your stories now that i know where to find them!
chawkchic chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
The story was brillantly done. :)
BeginAgain46 chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
Oh, that was awesome! I miss JAG.

I'm a shoe-a-holic too, so I can relate. D
Bedazzle Me chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
OMG! That was great! i loved it! Glad to know that you arestill going to write JAG! Wasnt the series finale the best:D I STILL cant stop smiling
MaritzaCarmicheal chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
great job!
Kyizi chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
That's lovely. Is it wrong that I don't want to know what happened after the coin toss? I really liked what you did with it, but it's a shame one of them had to give up their careers.
starryeyes10 chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
great story.
cria chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
uhhgg! No matter what I want them together. Great writing. Great storyline. And we can speculate for years to come.
AgtDanaM chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
That was very good. Thank you for all your fanfic over the years, particularly the Ellie stories.
problematick chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
Don't you almost hate it when you want to write it differently than you know you are? I say almost hate, because then you re-read it, and love/hate the way it turned out, just because it is good, but not exactly what you'd planned. Argh! But still; this is awesomely great. I'm sorta glad they left it in the air; 'cause people would've been mad either way. Sad though, that it IS over. *depression - sniffle sniff* I love the shoes though - Mac would look great in them.

XBlue
bravo six chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
This is one of the best things about this finale-the fan fic!

I loved your spin on the coin toss. Lovely little story. D
snugglebug chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
Really cute and very cool!