Reviews for Interview
duckquack chapter 9 . 5/5/2014
I know it has been years since you've written for this story but I would like to read more.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/16/2014
Too bad this wasn't finished, it was a really good read
Guest chapter 4 . 3/16/2014
So who killed Lilly
shuurei02 chapter 9 . 7/4/2011
Are you planning on continuing this story? I really hope you do because it's really good.
thrnbrooke chapter 9 . 4/10/2011
Please continue!
Nerdyesque chapter 9 . 1/18/2011
Damn, wish there was more.
jaybean chapter 9 . 10/18/2010
Im suprised that I actually like this story. Im usually not into future fics but I love this one! Cant wait to read more
spk chapter 8 . 5/10/2010
I know you probably aren't writing anymore, but I was just re-reading this great fanfiction and wanted to send you a note of encouragement to finish it. Great story idea with great characterizations. I'd love to read more. :)
missshay16 chapter 9 . 3/30/2010
just wanted to know if this story was ever going to be updated again or is it over. such a great story want to find out how co workers react when they find out they know each other. and are seeing each other
rjgpoj chapter 9 . 2/11/2008
oh, how would I love you to update this.
spk chapter 9 . 2/20/2007
I have liked this story ver since I read it over a year ago. I really hope you'll pick it back upbecause I'd love to see the reactions when her co-workers figure out that she's knownLogan since high school. :)
shadowlove17 chapter 9 . 1/24/2007
I love this story. It was one of my first fan fictions I ever read. WHen are you going to update. I started reading it a while ago.

thanks,

Mindy
chuckislove chapter 9 . 1/11/2007
ud soon
sihsgf chapter 9 . 1/3/2007
i would love an update (or updates really). :)
arianna chapter 9 . 12/6/2006
i notice this is the only story you've written here and its not been updated for a year - do you still come to this site at all? i really like this story and i think it would be a shame if it was left like this, unfinished, when it has so much potential.