Reviews for The Darkness Within
Darth Freya chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Hi. wow that's a great story!
No! Not Alister! Not my dear Alister he couldn't die please not!
Oh Ali come back!
Poor Ali you will fall in the darkness, but your mum, can she save you?
Please let her save you!
Great chapter!
See you soon!
Lg your Darth Freya
TripleMelody chapter 14 . 10/25/2008
Your story was absolutely amazing! You could almost feel Alister struggling and how desperate he was. I love how you could never expect how it's going to end and when it does you're so relieved that everyone is okay! :)
Kohaku no Hime chapter 7 . 2/12/2008
I love this story! Excellently written!

Raphael-san mentions something about Valon being captured and being used as a bargaining tool in Chapter 7...which story does that happen in?

Keep up your amazing writing!

Kohakuhime of Konoha
Golden Paradise Misfit chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
This was a really good story I love the plot line and everything it was one of the best Yu-Gi-Oh stories I have read in my life. Please keep on writing you are really good. I can't wait for your next story. Please write one soon.
iOrichalcos chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Wow! I'm only on chapter 4 but this story is absolutly amazing! actually i've read quite a few of your stories and loved them all! :D keep up the good writing1
Zexion's Girlfriend chapter 14 . 9/20/2006
Hi! Just wanted to say I read this Sunday...well last weekend, and I liked it but then I forgot to review I think. Anyways I'm going to read the other stories you wrote.
Amilya Eclair Farron chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
:}
blazingfire03 chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
loved this story and really hope that there is a sequel. and was there one of your stories with valon gettin takin caus ei dont remeber reading it?

great job and i hope for a sequel
LIzzie chapter 14 . 6/5/2005
A very good ending to an amazing story,Daisy. I hope there is a sequel. You'll tell me about it on a weekend,won't you? Good work, babe. This is truly one of your best stories.
Keowah chapter 13 . 6/2/2005
Sorry, i reviewed before but i dont know why my email didnt show up. here it is again, just in case.

keowah
fairywings81 chapter 5 . 6/1/2005
OMG! This is so good. I can't stop sayin' it. It gets better and better. And I feel bad for poor Alister,and all of them really. *knows what's to come*
Lizzie chapter 4 . 6/1/2005
Whoops. Forgot to review this Chapter b/c Mom and I went out. This is very very very good, Daisy. I think this is probably my new favorite of yours. Heh. I'm putting it on the reccomended reading list,and in my favorites. Job well done,my friend.
Keowah chapter 14 . 6/1/2005
I have read your, I think, entire collection of stories about the bikers, and can I just say, they are simply amazing. You really understand the characters and it shows. I'm sorry I haven't reviewed the others, but all my comments would have been the same, so I’ll put them all here instead. Astounding! Truly remarkable. You simply have to continue writing these kinds of stories, I cannot wait to devour them as I have done these so far.

Now, just wondering,

“just as another group had taken Valon in the past. The same thing had happened then, with them trying to force Raphael and Alister into telling different things about Doom or else they would be threatened with Valon’s imminent death. “

Was this one of your stories? If so, what’s it called and why can't I find it?

Keowah

P.S. Thanks for being amazing!
Redemmo chapter 14 . 6/1/2005
Drat - the paltriges and Doom reborn are still out there. But, at least the orichalos has been taken care of .

BTW, have you seen the new Star Wars movie yet? It's awesome! (And it's also the reason that I haven't updated my fic for a while although i'm not abandoning it -_-) Anyways, if you haven't seen it, then what are you waiting for? Get out to the nearest theater and watch it!
Lizzie chapter 3 . 6/1/2005
Again, fascinating. You might've sent me little paragraphs here and there,but even those couldn't have prepared me for this! Awesome,Awesome,Awesome!