Reviews for The New Kid on the Block
Reader101w chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Again an interesting story/chapter,

Debra seems like an interesting character we may see more of in the rest of the series.

You have an interesting writing style in this chapter, much different from the first chapter. it almost feels a bit old-fashioned.

keep up the good writing,

The Wise Duck chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Glad to see the gang here. Also interesting to see your take on where they might go with their respective lives. And welcome to the new character Debra. She’s interesting and likable with that necessary hint of mystery about her (of course you're not going to give it all away at once, that's no fun). I will diverse from one of the other reviews you got from this chapter by saying that I hope that you go the different road and show that just because someone can be just as good as Kim in something (especially a combat talent) doesn’t automatically make her a rival. But only the following chapters will tell and onward I go.

The Wise Duck
hbkfan-84 chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
Nice story, are you going to have any more couples coming up. like Monique and George or Monique and Felix?
Sestren NK chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
Like the previous chapter, I like. Unlike the previous chapter, it's not based on a fic, but that leaves room for a more original story, which is still cool. A nice opening for this Debra character, always wondered what it would be like if Kim found a rival and not being an immediate enemy (reason I say immediate is if this changes, dunno). Good stuff. Keep it coming.