Reviews for Puberty Sucks
ahahh
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 4 . 7/29
Love It.
Idon'tknow chapter 4 . 4/12
Usuratonkachi means 'thin hammer'. Thin hammers in construction is classified as useless
So therefore in Japan, if someone calls you Usuratonkachi 'thin hammer' their basically calling you useless
Dobe means moron
Teme is as you said bastard
I'm very good at Japanese insults, but I use these ones quite often
It means useless or roundabout that's the closest term to what it is
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 2/13
Naruto's boobs must be pretty huge to be super noticeable even through chest bindings and baggy clothes and a big baggy jacket.
SasuNaru's Loyal Fangirl TDDUP chapter 1 . 2/10
Hahaha! This reminds me of my puberty days! Isn't it annoying? Though, I bet it's even more annoying to Naruto since he prefer to be a guy! (?) Well, at least, I'm sure she's tomboyish. Though, physically I kinda want to be a guy too. All those natural strength and stuffs. You don't need to train very very much to be able to spar with guys. And they always hold back since your q girl (to be honest, girls were considered weaker than guys.)
AlyssaOtaku69 chapter 4 . 5/25/2016
I enjoyed reading your story. It was different and interesting
Guest chapter 2 . 5/14/2016
As I thought. Terrible. Naruto wouldn't exactly act this way as a female. I think it would be obvious considering a lot but it just seems you don't put consideration in for your readers and just simply don't care for them. From the names of readers here that actually appreciate this I'm even surprised even if it's an extremely small amount I'm still surprised. A lot of fame from a few readers for a terrible writer. Unless your one of those writers who make several accounts.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2016
If this turns out to be terrible I'm gone. Considering this looks like it was made by a frantic writer who is kinda too happy and insane for things to be normal. Not the good normal the shitty depressing not normal.
Anime Princess chapter 3 . 4/4/2016
Hot for their age
Guest chapter 4 . 3/27/2016
That was hot.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/27/2016
Awww...

They're so cute together!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/27/2016
Lol.

Their play fighting was too cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
Pfft!

This was so funny!
XD
Knaruto chapter 4 . 2/13/2016
Wooooooow...it was so sweet hot. Hehe.
But the foreplay was killing me! The way Sasuke kept stoping! I was dying...then the fantastic part came...but bam! I could and would have gladly killed that sakura! Aaaaaaargh!
Oooh it's sad u are no more writing sasunaru. It was so good stories.