Reviews for Shadows of the Past
elfwand chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
good look at an AU. i wounder... maybe lucius really had other emotions?
Inkfire chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
This was great!
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Hmm. Interesting alternative.
ILikePie95 chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
"He chose the darkness, but the darkness chose me"

just awesome writing.
Robin G. Fellow chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
So sad. The words just seem to flow.
oceancitygirl chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
It's good! But I'm a bit confused. How would 'Avada' kill the dark lord? Isn't harry the only one who can kill Lord Voldemort? but if this is written before OOTP, i apoligise. I love the last paragraph!

The sun is setting now, and Lady Darkness, the bane of my life, has come. But soon the sun will rise again, and the moon will fall. Yes, the sun will rise again, and darkness will disappear, taking the Shadows of the Past along with it.

megan jones chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
this is a v gud of my faves after da 1 u jus wrote i think its nobody ,slytherin an golden chid.I also liked my secret.

my fave obviously is silver mellennium rui's story not jus cos it was the first an best sailormoon fic ive read but also because it was the one of the things that put me on to the darker side (evil as ppl call it)any way i like this fic cos cos its bout sum of my fave hp characters (death eaters).Also i like the vampiere thing an that u killed maldoyz parents cos i never liked them much in fics or the books.

keep writing

i'll be reading!

mj chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
i kno how this person feels!

cept 4 at the end...
Whispered Words chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Beautiful. Particularly the last paragraph - this is just wonderful. Absolutely amazing. I love the whole concept.
The-x-Mad-x-Hatress chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
Yea I like the same line as above!

Only I think the Vampire thing is cool

Good Work
Fayalargo Winterwoelfin chapter 1 . 5/5/2005

I really like your story! though it was really short, it said everything.

i especially liked the sencence: "He chose the darkness, but the darkness chose me." that's cool.

i liked as well, that he realises only much later that his father has loved him. it gives a special tragic and realistic touch to it.

and the end was so full of hope. :)

(i don't really agree with the idea that malfoys are vampires, but that's ok. :) )