Reviews for A Deal With Destiny
Feball3001 chapter 1 . 8/24
You did a very good job with the missing moment from the show. Fits nicely and makes a lot of sense.
CherriDeulle chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
That scene actually sparked up exoticshipping for me... something must have happened to make him stop...
Ryou VeRua chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
(I know this is old but I must review ~)

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought that scene was weird! You did a nice bit of speculation here and I think it fits pretty well. I hope you come back to the fandom some day in the future. XD
chibi heishi chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Nice explanation. This was good. I especially liked Bakura getting upset because he wasn't mentioned - I can see that getting to him.
Demented Insane Spirit chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Hm, that's a good point. (suspicious look) Why DID Bakura pass up such an opportunity? _ Your story fits in perfectly with the episode
emeralddarkness chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Hmm, very interesting and a nice little explanation. Thanks for writing, it was fun to read.
Sakura Sango chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
Wonderful fic. I really liked how you did it. Beautiful work!
yaoipimp chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
Hey, I like! XD I thought that was an odd moment in the story too O_o Him just randomly giving up (although...we did get a random cackle XD The cackle rules...)

Cool fic! _ Good ICness! *dances*
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
That was rather fun. I like Bakura fanfic in general, but this was good. It wasn't perfect, it didn't QUITE seem to click with everything in my head, but it was good anyway. Now you've got me thinking about that part of things. Who knows, I might get inspired. ;)

But this was still quite good.
DarkAngel4u chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
Awesome! If you put the story that way, it really does explain (or reason) Bakura's actions. You've got to love Yami Bakura. I like it, I like it a lot.