Reviews for Making the Most of Purgatory
madteen66 chapter 1 . 4/1
I find myself coming back time and time again to read this fanfic... it's so hauntingly beautiful and sad and you are brilliant at capturing everything. Well done.
Phishouttawatta chapter 1 . 2/1
ugh I love all of your writing soooo much
PrincessAmioKi chapter 1 . 1/22
This is like my life story turned into a fanfic, just minus the immortal time issue. Been too good at what I do (political powerhouse), what men that did stay went away because they destroy themselves by getting too close to my political flame. Now that my power has diminished because of my bad health, men run now because the flame of death is my constant companion. My only true friend or family left is death itself. Did I win or lose? I did both, spectacularly. Great piece of writing.
ZisAnInsomniac chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
wow. this was a beautiful one shot
misherukuro chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
Interesting.
blackwolfmajik chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
So many great lines, I don't know which is my favorite!
The calling chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
I really love this paring, great fic
Passing-Glance chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
Very...twisted. There is so much philosophy. Consciousness, being, existence, love. Such abstract concepts, and you've portrayed them all very well and in a seamlessly thought-provoking manner.

I like it. I really like it!
katscratchstudios chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
i loved it
Xtinatrieu chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Omg... Reading this was like reading a really long poem. So awesome :)
A.T chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
At first I was a bit confused. But it just made it more interesting :) I enjoyed the way you told their story. Crude and sweet.
emeraldd30 chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
This is incredibly well written. I love the dialog and the sheer insanity of their reality or the lack there of. This felt like something from a book, so much more than the average campy inuyasha fanfics. Just gold!
SweetJane72 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Things like this make me think too much, and thinking too much is depressing. That being said, I really have no words to describe how magnificent this was. It was deep, it was beyond deep, and I am truly and utterly speechless. If only I could forget I ever read it, then read it all over again fresh.
SnowSphinx chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I've been thrilled with your writing since the very beginning, but this one story has my most absolute favorite line in it. "She weeps a little like laughing." And later with Sesshoumaru's answering laughter...that image still lives in my head in such beautiful clarity it makes me want to laugh and weep with them.
kimchi759 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I wish there were a way to favorite my favorites. I have quite a lot of favorites, but your stories-in particular, THIS story...well...a;lfkdj;slakjd. Nearly every line had a beautiful parallel meaning in it and every portion had sentences that were paradoxes. I only wish there were a way to impart your writing skills to the rest of the fandom while you are busy living your life. :')