Reviews for Making the Most of Purgatory
Passing-Glance chapter 1 . 3/23
Very...twisted. There is so much philosophy. Consciousness, being, existence, love. Such abstract concepts, and you've portrayed them all very well and in a seamlessly thought-provoking manner.

I like it. I really like it!
katscratchstudios chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
i loved it
Xtinatrieu chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Omg... Reading this was like reading a really long poem. So awesome :)
A.T chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
At first I was a bit confused. But it just made it more interesting :) I enjoyed the way you told their story. Crude and sweet.
emeraldd30 chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
This is incredibly well written. I love the dialog and the sheer insanity of their reality or the lack there of. This felt like something from a book, so much more than the average campy inuyasha fanfics. Just gold!
SweetJane72 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Things like this make me think too much, and thinking too much is depressing. That being said, I really have no words to describe how magnificent this was. It was deep, it was beyond deep, and I am truly and utterly speechless. If only I could forget I ever read it, then read it all over again fresh.
AlexandriaSinClaire chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I've been thrilled with your writing since the very beginning, but this one story has my most absolute favorite line in it. "She weeps a little like laughing." And later with Sesshoumaru's answering laughter...that image still lives in my head in such beautiful clarity it makes me want to laugh and weep with them.
kimchi759 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I wish there were a way to favorite my favorites. I have quite a lot of favorites, but your stories-in particular, THIS story...well...a;lfkdj;slakjd. Nearly every line had a beautiful parallel meaning in it and every portion had sentences that were paradoxes. I only wish there were a way to impart your writing skills to the rest of the fandom while you are busy living your life. :')
munford chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
awwww now that was something else
FluffPuffNuff chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Oh, the irony of this and how you use your words are simply beautiful. It has been almost half a year since I first read this, and still, it never ceases to amaze me. It doesn't just play with the characters, you portray the feelings of real people here, and the irony of life. Beautiful.
nv chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
beautiful- your mastery of words is impeccable. thank you for weaving a story this beautiful into the words which make it so.
SnowFlower Garden chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I love this fanfiction, it was so nice. Something about it just makes it breath taking. The way that you were able to tell this story in a short oneshot was extremely nice, and it worked as a oneshot too. It played like a beautiful short video in my head. Absolutely a brilliant idea and a really nice read :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I love this story. You grasped the most plausible feelings that Sesshomaru and Kagome could have for being immortal. This is reality, this isn't a fantasy, a fairy tale, this is tangible and real, these feelings that they possess aren't something lonely women pine for, but what real people experience everday, regret, loss, anger, disappointment. A true work of art. I appreciate you, and this work you've created. Please don't ever stop writing.

juujuu65