Reviews for An Unexpected Sleepover
Fedski chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
heh, i loved eiri's question at the end, super hilarious!
0987654321poiuytrewqlkjhgfdszx chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
RYU-CHAN KAWAII! XD! No he's not! I dunno! HAHAHA! GOOD ONE! I LOVED THE LAST PART!

At the breakfast table at Eiri’s apartment, Eiri suddenly gave Shuichi a questioning glance. “Wait. How did you know Sakuma’s address?”

*Note to self: Do not underestimate power of crazy fan girls and fan boys!

*Self reminder: I AM A CRAZY FAN GIRL! XD!
Yaoi flame chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
ONFG!

This is really one of the best stories EVER and so in-character (thank God!). Plus, it was funny!

I really like Ryuichi's transformation in the end, from the childish guy, he turned into something so different and so HOT (just like when he sings).

And the end was fabulous! Please tell me, how did Shu-chan know his address? (although I can already assume )

All in all, I like the story ENTIRELY!

Although you wrote this long time ago, I'd like you answer me how come Shuichi knows Ryu's address.

P.S. Since you are so good at this, will you make a sequel? Please? *puppy eyes*
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Because...Shuichi does Ryuichi too? Well...in my head... XD My first time reading Ryuichi/Tatsuha and hopefully not the last. It was fantastic. I liked the sudden change in attitude in Ryuichi when he realized he wanted sex. You wouldn't be expecting it but it was a nice surprise.

Val
crazyyaoiluver chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
haha poor yuki left to wonder how did shuichi get sakuma's number? i have no idea but great story tats was so impatient naughty tats
QueenRandomCandyCorn chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
how did he know? plz write a seqil sorry if i didnt spell it right
shuichi's lover chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
wow! that was so funny! do you mind idf you show a lemon next time? and plaese keep me updated!
ryuichi89 chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
I always love Gravitation forever...especially YukixShuichi and TatsuhaxRyuichi. I still couldnt forget it when tatsuha said,"My honey...Ryuichi!" while hugging Yukis tv. After all, Ryuichi IS HOT!
tokiohotel chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
ryu is so not as dumb as he seems!
Kawairashii6 chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
This fic was awesome!
Amberhawk chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
This was so awesome!I LOVED IT WITH ALL MY HEART!
Tay chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
XD that was deffinatly a more perverted side of Tatsuha in which I havn't read of in fanfictions yet. Ha. But strangly enough, I very much think that's exactly how Ta-kun would act! XD very good story. Loved it _
Yaoi-Gurls chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
haha nice, ryu that sexy devil XDXD tatsuha! *squeel*
Artea chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Ryuichi isn't dumb! He just likes to keep his inner child alive. _ I think it's great fun for him to see how people around him react to his behaviour.

I can just imagine: Tatsuha anticipating a hot movie- and then it REALLY is "The little Mermaid" *giggles* That's just so funny!

Moreover Ryuichi definitely planned it and gave Shuichi his adress just in case... _
tony nicholas bryant chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
hey

this story is really good...

i hope there is a continuation for this story coz ill be waiting to read it lol