Reviews for White Chicken
Lavada Lenore chapter 1 . 2/19
This is possibly the cutest thing I've ever read. And Mokuba was so in-character, he was so CUTE!
GallagherGirl369 chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
That's soooo cute.
AngelSilverWing1 chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
That was so cute!
Silentwriterforever chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Oh my gosh, the ending XD but, I'm glad Seto appreciated Mokuba's present
Grave Raider chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Sweet, adorable and funny. I enjoyed reading your fic, thank you for writing :)
croquant chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Hahahaha. Loved it. Thanks for sharing.
futureauthor13 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Aww! No wonder this story has so many reviews, it's adorable! And of course Seto would know that the plushie was a Blue Eyes White Dragon without even having to think about it. Such a great story, nice job! :)
JenEvan chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Simple and sweet :)
Ale chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Aw, that last bit. So heartwarming (and probably pretty embarrassing for Kaiba). I love reading fics about how much they care about eachother 3
AnnaMNR chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
This is so freaking sweet!
jessi chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Excellent story!
damncritic chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
aww... sweet and cute! :)
LuvleeCookieChan chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
awwww...how cute! I just love the relationship between the brothers. It went from sentimental to funny in seconds with Kaiba standing out with his pajamas and a "stuffed chicken". lol. Wait till Yugi and his friends get wind of that.
babz chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
That reporter is so fired. Loved this!
Automail-gHost chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Awwww, it's so sweeeett! XD

Once again, I LOVE IT! o

I'm laughing way too hard... :D This is absolutely amazing! Great job! Please, please, PLEASE write more! Your so good at it! -

I loved these two parts... *Choking on laughter*

"A chicken?" he said.

Seto shot him an icy glare. "Don't be such a fool... and don't you dare call this a chicken. Don't you know the Blue-Eyes White Dragon when you see it?"

Amazing... The ending was beyond perfect as well, you did a really wonderful job!

Post more soon please! :D